[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, isn't the technical definition of vigilantism? They think they're righting some wrong that the law can't correct. And since they're publically suspected as being agents of the church of Hoar, I don't consider that as much of a spoiler.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Well, isn't the technical definition of vigilantism? They think they're righting some wrong that the law can't correct.
Yes, for the most part but it need not be out of the law’s hands as vigilante can also be doing the job of the law but without the proper authority. (example: Batman.)

vig·i·lan·te, n. One who takes or advocates the taking of law enforcement into one's own hands.

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
And since they're publically suspected as being agents of the church of Hoar, I don't consider that as much of a spoiler.
My concerns dealt with the barmaid from the other game, and well the characters of the other game, we could meet in all. ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
True enough. :) I myself trust myself not to act on it, but to be honest I would rather be as surprised as my character.

It’s like reading the last chapter of a murder mystery and knowing that the maid did it instead of the butler. :)

Ferrix

Explorer
I should have a character up within a day or two...

Either gonna end up a Ex-Monk 1/Corrupter 4/Ur-Priest 7 (i think it can be managed, haven't secured it yet) or a Wizard 3/something 2/Ur-Priest 2/MT 5

Ferrix

Explorer
Do we have any extra XP for crafting items or would it knock me back a level for spending the XP or just put me in extra XP debt for the next level?

I'm probably going to end up going Ex-Cleric 1/Wizard 4/Ur-Priest 2/MT 5, just need to know the answer to the above question to finalize gear.

linnorm

Explorer
Isida, does the guild have a cleric on retainer that Ralam could consult? Now that the cat's out of the bag wrt the curse there's no reason not to get a second opinion if possible.

thanks,

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
There are several clerics that have connections to the guild. A few clerics of Wee Jas, some other clerics of Beshaba, a couple of Hoar, and a few other assorted ones as well.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Isida, not to kvetch, but is there some cause for the slow rate of updates that I or other players can do anything about, or is it simply that we're running on different time frames?

Remove ads