Staff member
And the winner is...

Dark Valkyrie

I'll post the next heat tomorrow.

No, there was nothing fishy going on.

Blacksad

Explorer
Bibliothèque

To Berandor, Corporate dog, Nail, Mistwell, GruTheWanderer, roversaurus, KDLadage and Seule: Thanks!!

Yes, english is my second langages, and I do not know how I messed the 10/12 points font.

to die-kluge I say :p, but you are right I forgot the how to enter problem, while as an afterthought it seems possible for a treant to enter, it depends on how you see the moving capabilities of a treant, so remove a rank in spot and listen, add one in use magic device and add in the treant's equipment a staff of size alteration.

To those who wants to use the treant, if you have song and silence, feuillu meet exactly the requirement for the royal explorer prestige classes (that's intentional).

And sorry for the lousy encounter, I made it so that it could be inserted in any adventure (like a dungeon crawl), I'll know better the next time.

Last edited:

Woohoo! So far I'm two-for-three on my votes. If only my NCAA picks were doing this well...

Congrats to whoever wrote Dark Valkyrie!

Regards,
Corporate Dog

An impatient "Where's the fourth heat?!? Dammit Morrus, I didn't give you permission to have a real life apart from this website." bump.

Regards,
Corporate Dog

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I think the author of Valkyrie should step forward and take a bow.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

That joke just never gets old...or maybe I just get old and that joke follows...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases