[AU] Lost Dreams

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn, Mojh Warmain

Yajarn steps forward and gives his version of what just happened. "It's simple officer. We heard a cry for help and came to investigate. Here, there was 4 small creatures attacking this man. When they saw us, they attacked." He shows his wound on the shoulder before continuing. "So, we defended ourselves and eventually routed the little cowards." He points toward the creature he slashed with his sword. "I think this one is dead but I also knocked out an other one over there. You should arrest him for mugging."

SubMensa

First Post
melting into the comfortable chair Sharilan's feet swinging back and forth. I wonder how long it'll take us to get to Brightholme from here. when I was a child when we left and cant remember how long it took.
when the wine arrives Sharilan will slowly sip away a glass waiting for Gren to take his seat.
Thank you again for watching over me until I get to Brightholm Aadin, if you want I am sure my uncle could find a place for you and Gren to stay for a while.
Sharilans eyes will be drawn time and time again to the pale Litorian. though when he looks her way she will somewhat bashfully look away.
I wonder, if he was one of the litorians that my uncle would hire as guides for his caravans?

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
Vand, Human, Mindwitch

Vand, standing illuminated under his glowglobe, waves at Sei-Ichi. "If you're here about a mugging, what's left is down that alleyway," Vand says pointing at his destination. "I chased one but he gave me the slip in the darkness."

Malarky

First Post
Malarky, Loresong Akashic

Still bleeding from his own wound and trying to tend to the fallen man, Malarky nods his assent as Yajarn makes his report. "This man still bleeds, he needs a healer and from his tabard I can see that he is from the Order of the Axe. You might want to contact his brothers. I am Malarky a local merchant here in the city. Do you require us to come with you? I am lodged at the Bluetooth Inn across the street. I would like to tend for my own wounds, as I believe my companion here would too."

DrSpunj

Explorer
Kalythar, Litorian Mageblade

Realizing he's not doing a very good job of observing the newcomers surreptitiously, Kalythar looks directly at both the faen and human and nods a greeting. Hiding his mouth with his hand as Mr. Jonas heads back towards the kitchen, he leans their way and says, "Don't let his demeanor put you off, he's really a very friendly fellow when you get to know him."

Dropping all pretense he then gets up and heads over to their table. "You both look as though you've just come into town. I'd be interested in hearing about any news from beyond you'd be willing to share. I'm waiting for...well...something to point me in the right direction. By the way, I'm Kalythar."

Erekose13

Explorer
*Vand, Sei-Ichi greets you saying, "Thank you for your report, please join us in the alley for a moment while we sort this out." You both continue into the alley now lit by the torch of a guardsman. Sei-Ichi towers over all of you including Yajarn. His massive tabbard does indeed declare him the captain of the guard.*

*As Yajarn and Malarky make their reports to the guard who is already there, he nods and looks to the two fallen creatures. As Sei-Ichi enters, he passes on the report to the giant, "Scrigs, sah. Looks like a few more of 'em have made it passed Yann's traps. With all thems people returning from the mountains, it's no wonder that they managed to get past him. The Mojh here, sorry I didn't catch your name, said that they managed to capture these two, and drive off the other two. Malarky here has tended to the fallen man. Seems the scrigs was beating poor Sir Kip, sah. Wonder what he was upto? He is unconcious, shall I go call on the cleric sah?"*

"Yes, Private Horne please call on the healers. The Trallforth runepost should be back out in the street." Turning to the three of you after dismissing his underling the captain says, "Now I would like to hear it again from you. And please tell me your names and the reasons for you being here."

----------------------------

*Finn as you make your way back through the market place towards the main street you take in the sights. Several small stalls are packing up for the night. Business has dwindled with the absence of sun-light. There are a number of lamp posts that seem to be lit from within with glowglobes. Of the stalls that remain, a baker is attempting to sell off the last of his days bread cheap as is the fresh fruit vendor. *

*Just off the market square you find yourself back on the main road through town. Heading away from the city gate you soon come to a hill up which the road continues into a walled part of the city. The crossroad here would appear to be the one that Loerwen mentioned. Following it to the left you move slightly downhill towards the docks. On your right you pass several dilapidated buildings. Most of the alleyways on that side are very dark and it is difficult to make anything out in the gloom. The buildings on your left however look much better kept. There are several small shops among the buildings which have all been packed very close together. *

*As you come to a wider space in the road with a big lamppost on the corner you see the Bluetooth Inn. Atleast that is what the sign says above the door. Indeed the entire front face of the building is painted in a bright blue colour. Suprisingly there arent many people out in the street at the moment. When you approach the building a man in a guard's livery comes running out of a darker alley to your right. He moves directly to a small brown obelisk that rises beside the lamp post. Placing his hand a top the post he mutters something that you cant hear from here. One or two other people in the street also stop to watch and you can now here a few more moving up the street from the docks beyond.*

OOC: Little bit of time warp here to keep Finn in the same time period as the others.

-------------------------

*Jonas returns from the back with a bottle of wine and three glasses held carefully on his tray. He sets them down on the table and seeing Kalythar seated with the group he says, "Ah sir, shall I get another drink for you?"

OOC: Is Gren at the table with the others? I was kind of waiting to move your plot along untilI knew whether everyone was seated together or not."

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn, Mojh Warmain

Yajarn makes what seems to be a slight smile at Vand. This is so different from the Enclave... Turning toward the captain, he answers his question. "Like my friend Vand told you, I'm Yajarn. As for my reasons for being here, I was simply looking for a job, something to make a name for myself."

GladiusNP

First Post
Aadin Lofgred, 3rd Level Human Runethane.

Aadin first addresses Mr. Jonas,
"Yes, another glass for the wine, good sir."

He then turns to the litorian, and says,

"Well met, Kalythar, I am Aadin. We are travelers who've come up from the south recently. Not too much news, I'm afraid. We did hear reports of Chorrim on the move to the west of the Elder Mountains, and apparently the Rhodin have been increasingly on the move from the Harrowdeep. In Ka-Rone, Speaker Caleb Athurn has recently left for De-Shamod, but other than that, nothing of note."

Aadin pours a glass of wine for Sharilan, then Kalythar and lastly for Gren.

"What of Ao-Manasa - what is the latest news here?"

Still waiting for his own glass, Aadin begins to slowly pack his pipe, stretching both of his legs out, enjoying the chance to sit in a chair after such a long trip.

[ooc\] Changed color tags [\]

Last edited:

Raikes

First Post
Finn Redtip, Spryte Greenbond 3

Finn, not quite ready for bed yet, and still full of curiousity about the city, flies over toward the guard, at eye level. As he approaches, he calls out "Is there anyt'ing I c'n do to help, sir? I c'n heal a lil' if someun's has gotten hurt."

He seems upset, so I think either someone is hurt, or he is calling for backup. Hope he doesn't lash out.

With that last thought, Finn climbs a bit in flight, for safety. He looks into the alley to see what's up.

Remove ads