HELP!?! I need to find the SWARM Rules for insects and the like...

FCWesel

First Post
Hey All.

I remember seeing "Swarm Rules" somewhere...but the brain won't tell me where they are...please help me...I need them sooooon!

For like bees, insects and the like...

Last edited:

FCWesel

First Post
Souljourner, you're my hero! I KNEW I saw them somewhere...I kept looking in the animal/vermin area!

My player will thank you too...okay, maybe "thank" is not the right word for it....

Kae'Yoss

First Post
FCWesel said:
Souljourner, you're my hero! I KNEW I saw them somewhere...I kept looking in the animal/vermin area!

My player will thank you too...okay, maybe "thank" is not the right word for it....

If by "thank" you mean "pay you a nightly visit in your home, equipped with duct tape and blunt instruments", then it is.

The Souljourner

First Post
Yup, I had trouble finding it the first time I was looking for it as well... my bard wanted to see exactly what Summon Swarm did. Glad I could help. Hope I escape the duct tape and blunt instruments :)

-The Souljourner

TracerBullet42

First Post
The Souljourner said:
Yup, I had trouble finding it the first time I was looking for it as well... my bard wanted to see exactly what Summon Swarm did. Glad I could help. Hope I escape the duct tape and blunt instruments :)

-The Souljourner

I was one of those players...

My stock of duct tape is high and I have an assortment of blunt instruments at the ready...

Be afraid, be very afraid.

On a side note about that encounter, I don't think I've ever fumbled more rolls in my life...made for some hilarity.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases