Open World Press has a BRAND NEW LOOK!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
d20books said:
Very clean and very organized.

Much better than the neverending length of your previous page :)

LOL. :) I kinda liked having all the news on one page, but it does look MUCH better now thanks to the awesome job Martin did!

There will be more content in the coming weeks, including a preview of the next release "World of Whitethorn 1B: The Village of Oester".... So please be sure to check out the site soon!

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Looks very nice, Ed. I admit that I've been hovering around your site, waiting for the announcement that 1B is shipping.:eek:

Mystic Eye

First Post
Buttercup said:
Looks very nice, Ed. I admit that I've been hovering around your site, waiting for the announcement that 1B is shipping.:eek:

Nice clean looking site Ed. Good Job!

Buttercup, It will probably be announced for pre-sale fairly soon.

Doug

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
aryus said:
Aw shucks.

Thanks guys.

- Martin

Martin,

You did a fantastic job and I think the Web site looks great! I'm sure a lot of people will like the new look and I know I'm already finding it easier to work on. Thanks again.

Ed

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Buttercup said:

LOL. :) Well, that will just encourage us to put up more content! Glad to hear that you're looking forward to 1B and hope you enjoy it.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Mystic Eye said:
Nice clean looking site Ed. Good Job!

Actually, Martin did all the work! He's really great to work with as he tries to understand what you want and gets it in exactly the style you'd like to see. Very nice. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases