[PIG] Disposable Heroes Paper Minis Coming Soon!

pigames.net

Explorer
Hi smetzger,

There are 90 B&W and 90 Color. The whole purpose of these is for people to print out new ones when the old ones fade or warp, so PDF is the way to go. We wouldn't rule out a print version if there is sufficient demand, however.

Thanks.

Dana_Jorgensen

Community Supporter
Banned
ColonelHardisson said:
Verry cool. I'm glad someone else is doing this; SJG's Cardboard Heroes are cool, but these are cheaper and more easily available.

You need to shop around more. Microtactix has been doing the foldup paper minis for about 5 years.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Dana_Jorgensen said:
You need to shop around more. Microtactix has been doing the foldup paper minis for about 5 years.

Or maybe they need to do better PR for themselves. Somebody wants my money, they should work to get it.

pigames.net

Explorer
ColonelHardisson said:
Or maybe they need to do better PR for themselves. Somebody wants my money, they should work to get it.

Microtactix started the whole PDF minatures game for the most part. Their sets are more specific, while Disposabel Heroes makes a great starter set for Fantasy games.

hong

WotC's bitch
Wow, gotta say these are some really nice pics. I've been looking for more figures to supplement my Cardboard Heroes set from SJG, and these are exactly what I'm after. Great job!

pigames.net

Explorer
hong said:
Wow, gotta say these are some really nice pics. I've been looking for more figures to supplement my Cardboard Heroes set from SJG, and these are exactly what I'm after. Great job!

Thanks Hong. I'm glad you like them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases