(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabstercorian

First Post
:: Eyes Go All Huge ::

Anabstercorian appears at the gates of the Solistarim stronghold. A lackey walks forth.

"Greetings, lord. Were you successful?"

Without a word Anabstercorian lifts the staff and blasts a nearby mountaintop in to molten slag, which promptly evaporates in to white-hot vapor. The lackeys freeze.

"That's a yes?"

Anabstercorian actually giggles.

<< Very much so. >>

Glowing with nigh-godlike psionic power, he walks back home to take a nap. Why not? It's not like anyone can stop him.*

================

Edena, thanks! I can hardly believe this. So I have a total PL of 24? Mindblowing. Is it alright if I write up the stats for the True Staff Of Ancient Penumbra?

*Except for the glorious all-controlling Ilsensine, but that's a whole other deal

Serpenteye

First Post
My NPCs:

--
The Church of Aerdi:

Solea Teprices I, High Matriarch of the Church of Aerdi, First in the Clergy, Chosen of the God-Emperor.
Cleric 70, Epic Cleric 20, Hierophant 5, Bard 15, CR 130, Human female, LN. PL4.

Andrex Vieh, High Inquisitor of the Church of Aerdi, Second in the Clergy.
Aristocrat 5, Rogue 10, Cleric 20, Evil Paladin 20, CR 55, Human male, LE. PL1

Contat Simelien, Lord General of the Crusaders of the Church of Aerdi, Third in the Clergy.
Aristocrat 3, Cleric 20, Fighter 20, Wizard 17, Divine Champion 10, Epic Fighter 30, CR 100, Lost Elf male, LE. PL3
--

The Champions of the Union of Oerth:

Growwrargh Meow.
Rakshasa HD-14, Wizard 20, Rogue 20, Arcane Trickster 10, CR 60, Rakshasa male, LE. PL2.

Patricia Baat.
Fighter 50, Monk 20, Rogue 15, Duelist 10, CR 95, Human female, LN. PL 3

Siyl'vear Wul'gari'unicorn.
Sorcerer 20, Fighter 10, Bladesinger 10, CR 40, Lost Elf female, CE. PL1.

Medicill.
Cleric 30, Epic Cleric 30, Hierophant 10, Divine Champion 10, CR 80, Human male, LE. PL 2

(Tenser. -Conquered)

(Philidor. -Conquered)

--
Sorry about the names. :(;)

Last edited:

Question....

Who is effectively leading/running the OA...... Would that guy plz contact me? I have a mutual need for both of us... time for a 1 time offer.....
Festy and Kalanyr.. I'll talk to you over MSN hopefully this evening. It's about the same thing. I talked about it with Kal this morning but I'm gonna need Festy on this one I think but we 3 should keep eachother up to date :)

OA leader, festy and kal... let me know... if I get word from Edena I can tell you details but the big plan has to be discussed as soon as possible...

Serpenteye

First Post
Congratulations, Sollir. :)

---
Lord Melkor.
You will be allowed to establish an embassy in the Union of Oerth on the same terms as any other power. Your embassy will be carefully monitored and occasionally inspected by our counter-intelligence agency.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Happy Birthday, Sollir. Welcome back Zelda.

The Forsaken One: I will be out for a few hours but will check my e-mail tonight. I am always willing to listen and talk.

I am following this post with another one, that received the direct approval of Edena. It may shock some of you. I suggest you take it seriously.

Edena, you had the leader of the gold dragons briefly address the technological age of Oerth in one of his remarks. Something that he remembers from his youth. I suggest that he respond to my next posting. Also, as he knows about Toril, let him tell what Toril experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases