(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn...

I'm refreshing last page for 2 days now and like.. 2 posts... 1 today. Where the hell did everybody go? Private forum? To much mailing? I'm getting bored here :)

Think I'll just go bother Edena and William with more mails :)

(**BUMP**:p)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Calm before the storm, eh?

LOL.

By the way, those of you with 10th level magic can no longer scry the Templates of other Powers.

I wonder why ... :)

- - -

Obtaining 11th level magic is no joke, folks.
It's hard, and it was meant to be hard.

To do it, you must first gain the 50 PL in the Magical Arms Race, and gain 10th level magic.

And then ... you must gain another 150 PL in the Magical Arms Race to obtain 11th level magic.

That will cost you 1,500 PL in expenditure to do.

Oh yes, you lose FOUR (4) PL for every 10 PL you put into this research.

So, if you spend 100 PL in such research, your Power loses 40 PL permanently.
If you loan the points to someone else, they lose nothing: you lose the 40 points, and they get the goods.

Now, since it takes 1,500 PL for a single Power to obtain 11th level magic, that would be (calculates it all up ... CHING ... has the answer) 600 PL permanently lost. (The Platinum Uranium Card and the Recover Card might be useful then ...)

And of course, the Power with 11th level magic will then decide, since it is omnipotent over you, what is good for you, what is not good for you, and if you do not do exactly what they tell you, then well you must ... be taught the error of your ways!

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
It all comes down to this, then.

In the end, whoever gets 11th level magic runs the game... But if no one gets 11th level magic, then we'll all die in the Red Goo. Wow. Paranoia all over again...

Who gets the goods? Time will tell.

Oh, BTW, Edena, on the Rogues Gallery board I set up a little stat-block for the True Staff of Ancient Penumbra. Tell me, is it appropriate? Too weak, or too strong?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I never said that.

I said getting 11th level magic would be expensive.

Now, if 2 or 3 or 4 Powers get 11th level magic, all at the same time ... well, it isn't called the Magical Arms RACE for nothing.

Incidentally, the Blood Waste has stopped expanding.
For reasons completely unknown, it is no longer growing at all.

- - -

If Acererak gains Apotheosis, this is what happens:

Acererak himself becomes a God, and transcending the IR is out of it.
However, he may create an Avatar, and this Avatar of Acererak remains within the IR.

Acererak's Avatar will have a PL of 20.

Acererak's Power no longer gains 1 PL per Turn in the Undead Arms Race.
Acererak's Power gains TWENTY (20) PL in the Undead Arms Race, every Turn.
These undead, automatically start with an Attack / Defense of 6 / 6 (not including any bonuses)

Acererak gains complete and permanent control of all undead in the IR.
This control, cannot be broken except by 11th level magic.
And even then, it can only be broken for the Power that has the 11th level magic, for their undead ONLY (not the undead of allies, or undead loaned to them by allies, or any other undead in any way.)

As of the moment, Acererak has not achieved Apotheosis.

Last edited:

Wow....

Wow...... afterwards speaking good that Ace was taken on. Jesus Christ he would have had a army of over 400 PL autokill by the time he would have gotten it. Jesus K rist.

This makes him ery very very very evil indeed... ah well just another meglomaniac an world destroyer to keep in mind. They seem to be sprouting like spring blossom everywhere these months.

btw who's gonna be as smart as me and kill all his Undead starting next turn? Draco..... I suggest you get Ace.. since you will lose your PC if he transcends into divinity. As well as your armies since you are undead. Now that's a bitsj ain't it?

Killing your undead might be a turn or mayB 2 turns to early but it's a worth I am NOT willing to take.

The person who controls Erypt... hehe looks like you're gonna have a mummy infestation that kill and defend at something like +8/+7. So good luck and have fun :)

Hahaha this IR just rocks, totally insane and the endless flow of bad :):):):)... just keeps on flowing and I'm into it up to the neck. AND I LIKE IT :D

(+20 PL per turn = r0xOr)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Hmm?

Did the SURFACE of the blood waste quit expanding, or the whole thing?

Also, will my Psionic Liches be affected by his Apotheosis, or do they lack a connection to the Negative Energy Plane? I'm going to go check on Monte Cook's website.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases