Good v. Good

Mystery Man

First Post
diaglo said:
are you playing 3.11ed for workgroups?

the answer is always the same. kill them and take their stuff.

Come now! Serious this time, I know you've got some tricks up your sleeve that you can share.

Don't make me invoke Lor... :eek:

Great stuff so far, I'm going to bookmark this thread.

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
Mystery Man said:
Come now! Serious this time, I know you've got some tricks up your sleeve that you can share.

Don't make me invoke Lor... :eek:

Great stuff so far, I'm going to bookmark this thread.

see you answered your own thread. good company with 2 different ideas about what is good. one steers the company down one path. the other separates to continue his own ideals.

then the one with the stronger backing falls on hard times. is taken over by those of less than strong moral fiber. who in turn sellout to an evil enchantress. she burns down all that is good. ;)

the Jester

Legend
diaglo said:
see you answered your own thread. good company with 2 different ideas about what is good. one steers the company down one path. the other separates to continue his own ideals.

then the one with the stronger backing falls on hard times. is taken over by those of less than strong moral fiber. who in turn sellout to an evil enchantress. she burns down all that is good. ;)

Er, are you talking about Bartol and Benadette here? ;)

Conflicting goals, about which all the good groups are passionate.

Example from my campaign:

Group of good knights - "We must return this sacred relic to its holy resting place in our shrine, where our order has guarded it for hundreds of years."

Greedy but basically good political figure - "I will use this relic to enhance the standard of living in my city, making things better for the downtrodden citizens while simultaneously making me richer because of the enhanced tax base."

Group of good-tinged druids - "We must liberate this relic and return it to its original source location, which is not the same as the shrine that the knights are talking about."

Enter the PCs. Which side will they choose? Will they try to broker a deal? Or maybe just grab the relic for themselves?

Mystery Man

First Post
Joshua Randall said:
Enter the PCs. Which side will they choose? Will they try to broker a deal? Or maybe just grab the relic for themselves?

Easily the latter. :rolleyes: Of course they're greedy bastiches. Maybe in the next campaign....

Of course there's nothing to say that the other goody goodies wont be gunning for them to get it back. ;)

Remove ads