(Adventure) The bastards of XXXXXX Bluerun





+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 325
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Kahuna Burger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Attleboro, MA
    Posts
    4,884

    ø Ignore Kahuna Burger

    (Adventure) The bastards of XXXXXX Bluerun

    In the courtyard is a wagon pulled by two sturdy draft horses. A young man tending the horses looks quite similar to Therick but in somewhat more practical clothes. He looks both shocked and happy at those approaching.

    Therick nod to him and says "This is my Truebrother Redarn. He will take us back to Bluerun. It is a journey of two days, though we may run into some bandit activity on the road sooner than that. These Whoresons have grown bold of late..."
    Last edited by Creamsteak; Monday, 12th April, 2004 at 01:22 AM.
    I understand, comprehend, get, grok, and see your point. I can take, handle, cope and deal with the way you run your game. The reasons I disagree with you and/or dislike your playstyle preference lie elsewhere…

 

  • #2
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Sparky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,338

    ø Ignore Sparky
    Rainca strides out of the inn with the others and takes a deep breath hoping for a lungful of fresh air. She doesn't get it. Grimacing, she looks sadly at the horses. She whispers something in a strange language.

    She shrugs the pack on her back, settling it, "Rainca thinks slavery is evil. She would prefer to walk."

  • #3
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Eindhoven, the Netherlands
    Posts
    103

    ø Ignore Hof
    After exiting the tavern Dioran crosses the courtyard with a rather peculiar happy gait. He nods a greeting to Redarn and boards the wagon. He looks around with an unnerving smile, laughs with a short, almost bark-like sound and shouts "Thautang Shackern, om Fuerckim Sorleiss"

    After this he sits back in a much calmer demeanor, waiting for everyone to get ready to leave.

    OOC: If anyone speaks Abyssal or Celestial, or just wants to know what strange stuff Dioran says at times, i'll write them in spoilers if you wish.

  • #4
    Gath exits the inn, holding his polearm tightly in his hands. He seems disappointed after seeing the wagon and hearing Therick. "Two days ? Me think bandits nearer." He jumps in the wagon and puts his weapon on his back. He seems really eager to go.

  • #5
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Kahuna Burger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Attleboro, MA
    Posts
    4,884

    ø Ignore Kahuna Burger
    OOC: assuming that Lupic is accompanying the group as well, anyone else who wants to retcon a tagalong, feel free...


    The coucilor seems confused by the barbarian woman's words and says "I assure you, my Truebrother is no slave... but if you will not ride with us, I won't force you..."

    Once in the wagon, he makes room on a couchlike bench for Dioran, and offers him some soft cheese. "I hope you and your followers will be able to solve this problem for us. The royal family of our region is concerned with political matters of late and has sent us no aid." Looking over at the half orcs he adds in overly slow speach "There's water in that box there... It opens with a latch. And bread. Good bread."
    I understand, comprehend, get, grok, and see your point. I can take, handle, cope and deal with the way you run your game. The reasons I disagree with you and/or dislike your playstyle preference lie elsewhere…

  • #6
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    buzzard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Arvada
    Posts
    1,845

    ø Ignore buzzard
    Lupic climbed in the wagon along with the rest.

    buzzard

  • #7
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Sparky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,338

    ø Ignore Sparky
    Rainca shudders at Dioran's utterance, Unnatural sounding, that. A toss of her head sets the feathers, crests and beads that adorn her long hair rattling. She drops to a knee an unslings the bow at her back stringing it with a swift and steady hand. As she works she looks up at the lamplike eyes of the great red dragon... "It is not your brother Rainca was talking about, Council Man."

    She finishes her work and stands, a coiled spring, taking up a position not far from, and slightly ahead of, the wagon. "Speak freely, Rainca's keen ears will hear you as she scouts."

    [OOC: I should oughta have waited for Gath, shouldn't I have... still getting the hang of this. Please let me know if I make any gaffs.]

    [OOC: I should oughta have read the posts more carefully. STILL getting the hang of this. ]
    Last edited by Sparky; Wednesday, 12th November, 2003 at 07:27 PM.

  • #8
    Joseph Dar`maryon shudders as well, his body forced to rise from the shadow it had been hidden in, but deffinitely not for the Celestial. ' The cry of Taka'.


    It has not taken long for the foulness of that language to find me, once more.

    Joseph takes a soft white cloth to the black of his boots. "I am sorry my friends, there were preparations and polishing to be made." Taking the blade of his sword, Joseph brings about another cloth, and runs it down the length of it's five foot edge, down to the crimson cloth, wrapped around the hilt of his claymore.


    OOC: No need to worry. If anyway has foiled thus far it is me.
    Last edited by Protean; Wednesday, 12th November, 2003 at 09:56 PM.
    Joseph Dar`maryon is now stalking the Bastards of Bluerun in Living EN world.

    Anything that helps you is a boon, not a bane. Are some prestige classes essentially packaged kernels of character concepts? Yes. That's not a bad thing.-Psion

  • #9
    Gath stuffs a lot of bread in his mouth. "Hummm ... Fffwe goooo nooww ?" He finally succeeds in smallowing it by hitting himself a few times in the chest. "Buuuurrp ! Got gloobock to wash it down ?"

    OOC : Sparky, what did you do wrong ? I think you're doing a great job so far. Your character is at least far more original and interesting than mine (thought I'm having fun being disgusting and crude). Oh, and that's one warrior heavy party

  • #10
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Eindhoven, the Netherlands
    Posts
    103

    ø Ignore Hof
    OOC: Perhaps I wasn't clear before, Dioran was shouting in Abyssal. He also speaks celestial, just not right now. I was just wondering if you guys would like a translation (hidden in spoiler text) when he does his crazy talk again, or not.

    IC: "Oh before we leave, should we buy travelling and combat supplies here in town, or will there be an opportunity to stock up in Bluerun?"

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. pesky little bastards
      By Brix in forum General Monster Talk
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Monday, 31st January, 2005, 03:53 AM
    2. (Calling all Rat Bastards! It's CRUNCH time!) Adventure ideas on the Lightening Rail
      By Lordnightshade in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 43
      Last Post: Thursday, 30th September, 2004, 12:11 PM
    3. Bastards and Bloodlines
      By Messageboard Golem in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Saturday, 11th October, 2003, 05:00 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •