(Adventure) The bastards of XXXXXX Bluerun

Knight Otu

First Post
Welcome back, GPEKO! :) Of course you can take control of Gath again - he's your character after all. The only problem is that the big fight is over, and a little bit more talk might happen. ;)

GPEKO

First Post
Gath

Gath looks at the prisonner, with rage still in his eyes. "Gath smash good. Gath see no reason he not smash you. Give reason!"

OOC: Knight Otu, talk is good, I don't mind. Gath might though. Also, is Gath wounded? I could check the battle in details but I'm lazy ...

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
(Damage taken:
Rainca - 18
Gath - 4
Lupic 5)

The whoreson, glad that he isn't killed outright, but knowing he is still in danger when hearing Gath, replies "Would you really enjoy beating up someone who surrendered? Who would not fight back? I don't think the people of Bluerun...", he gestures to the small group that is about to arrive "...would approve of that."

Knight Otu

First Post
The group from Bluerun finally reaches the appointed defenders. While the sisters deliver some quick care (Raica - 6 hp, Gath - 2 hp, Lupic - 3 hp), councilman Therick speaks up.
"Very well done. As I said earlier, those bandits only had to be shown some real resistance. If any of you wish to stay around to rest from the fight and for the trial of the surviving bandits, you are our guests. The Serin sisters will tend to your wounds. As you know, I promised a reward with the value of 500 gold pieces, and the same again if we remain safe of the whoresons for two months. If you would follow me, I will give out the first reward.The second reward will likely be delivered to Joe Smith of the Red Dragon Inn to safeguard if we cannot track you down - and if we remain safe."

(Unless someone wants to play this whole thing out a bit more, I'd suggest we bring this adventure to a close now.

XP received:
Final Combat: 600 XP for each character
Roleplaying and Problemsolving: 300 XP ""
Time spent adventuring: 1000 XP "" (Edited a mixup here)

Total: 1900 XP for each character.

Monetary Rewards:
200 gp for each character. (this already includes the second payment)

Sparky - I assume you will follow Cedric to the Hoar Suns? That might make an interesting ongoing adventure thread - which of course then needs a DM and a judge)

Last edited:

GPEKO

First Post
Knight Otu said:
(Unless someone wants to play this whole thing out a bit more, I'd suggest we bring this adventure to a close now.
Agreed, I was kind of hoping somebody else would react to Gath treat to the prisonner but it didn't append.

Knight Otu said:
XP received:
Final Combat: 600 XP for each character
Roleplaying and Problemsolving: 300 XP ""
Time spent adventuring: 800 XP ""

Total: 1700 XP for each character.

Monetary Rewards:
200 gp for each character. (this already includes the second payment)
Do I get any penalties for not playing Gath for a while? This does seem like a lot of xp for me doing almost nothing. :heh:

GPEKO

First Post
Gath

Gath speaks. "Good, me thank Count Cilman Therick. Me rest with for a few days that go back to big red lizard. If you need smash later, Gath can still help you."

Knight Otu

First Post
GPEKO said:
Agreed, I was kind of hoping somebody else would react to Gath treat to the prisonner but it didn't append.
Me too, but I didn't want to prolong this even further.

GPEKO said:
Do I get any penalties for not playing Gath for a while? This does seem like a lot of xp for me doing almost nothing. :heh:
Nope, no penalty from me. While you might not have been here, Gath was. ;)
Also note my edit - the adventure didn't last 8 months, but 10 months. I'm still waiting for a judge to approve these rewards, though.
And yet another thing to note - you've only received 200 gp for your trouble. Still complaining about too much XP? ;)

Sparky

Knight Otu -- You assume correctly, Rainca would follow Cedric to the other hoar-suns. Though she would also want to stay around for the trials to make sure the captured hoar-suns and wanna-be hoar-suns are treated fairly - she thinks Council Man Therick is likely to be biased against them. Actually, she would probably extend her offer (to train Susan, Andrew and his followers) to the captured wanna-be hoar-suns.

Funny... when you said 'follow Cedric,' I thought you meant the owl because about 100 years ago there was a King's Quest game with a wizard's owl named Cedric. The brain is a weird, weird thing.

GPEKO

First Post
After a few days of rest (OOC: I'm granting me full hp), Gath heads back toward Orussus. "Anyone come with me ? They be welcome."

Sparky

Rainca is still not fully healed when Gath makes his offer. "Rainca has a promise to keep Warrior Gath Stonefist, Spearbrother. You will see her again." She smiles and extends her hand to him, a Barav Kree warrior's handshake. "Until then, you will be in her songs."

"Dioran Uthelem, Scorpion, Rainca thanks you for your magics and for your wisdom and for your gift to her," she flourishes the sash that Dioran gave her. "Rainca will be reminded of you when she sees this."

"Lupic Strongarm, Bullcalf, Rainca will miss having you at her side when the Laugher calls. You took her prey, but you took her prey fiercely. Rainca admires that."

"Joseph Dar'maryon, Darkwalker, you say little, but the little you say Rainca heeds. Do not let the darkness in your heart be all there is."

To all of her companions, "Until Rainca sees you all again, she wishes to thank you for being steadfast in battle and considers you all friends. To the Laugher!" She hoists her wineskin and winces as her wounds bark. She takes a mighty pull off of the bag and then passes it to the others.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases