[Hive] How many scrolls could the Hivers scribe if the Hivers could scribe scrolls?

Carnifex

First Post
Y'see, I have a special secret for writing my story hour. I could probably get up another few hundred words of SH in... ohh... 3-5 minutes?

If I so wanted, but I don't, cos I want to be doing about 1 update per day and I've done todays :p

Carnifex

First Post
HellHound said:
I would scribe 11.

It's my lucky number.

I would wait till everyone else had scribed their scrolls, then steal them and claim it was me that had done all the work in the first place.

HH, got any Steam & Steel art in yet? :p (sorry, just looking forwards to seeing it myself :D )

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Just some SWEET sketches.

I'll try to wrangle them off of our editrix's computer and resize them for web viewing...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I can't write scrolls.

Hmm... story hours. I never really understood the concept... somebody care to 'splain it to me?

Oh, and good [morning/afternoon/evening], fellow Hiveminders... it's been awhile...

Angcuru

First Post
Carnifex said:
Y'see, I have a special secret for writing my story hour. I could probably get up another few hundred words of SH in... ohh... 3-5 minutes?

If I so wanted, but I don't, cos I want to be doing about 1 update per day and I've done todays :p
Geez, how big ARE these updates?

Mine tend to be 3-4 thousand words on average, and I only get to writing about once per week, or whenever the urge hits me. Geez, I should really get a laptop for this. Take advantage of all that time I have between classes at school.

Carnifex

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Hmm... story hours. I never really understood the concept... somebody care to 'splain it to me?

Hello Gnomeworks :) Well, if you want to understand the concept of a SH, go and click on the link in my sig and read mine :D ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases