Feng Shuit Campaign (New thread)

Corlon

First Post
The old thread is here(http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1223743#post1223743)
I decided to change it because it was getting a bit long.

And next sequence, I'll role then initiative to clean up that confusion we talked about last time, but I guess we can just deal with it for this sequence.

Anyways, on to combat.

Shot 14
Tatjaba (well, also for 13 and 12) takes out three mooks with the blast from her glock. They have wounds in various well placed shots such as the head, throat, and heart.

Shot 13
Velmont flies down and grabs the girl from within the protection of four mooks and starts to fly away from her.
The Lead Man who was also the prophet in the burger joint raises his arm and points it at velmont. Suddenly his arm seems to change into a huge futuristic gun. It fires a burst of energy that misses the ghost (I think 11 misses you...or does it not, ugh, sorry guys but I seem to have misplaced the characters, could you post them or email them to me [lemursofrohan@yahoo.com] or whatever, thanks)

Shot 12
Edge easily cuts down the two mooks.
One Eye (shots 12, 11, and 10) fires at the big portal things, but unfortunately he misses two shots and the shot that does hit bounces right off the heavily armored machine.

Shot 9
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a lion fish flies and smashes into a mook. He "drops in screaming agony as the lion-fish's spines are impaled in his face and neck."

The Mooks (6 down, 10 left)have tough decisions to make on which person to kill, as they are being cut down from all sides. One runs and pulls an alarm, while the others open fire (3 on tatjana, 3 on dennis, and 3 on edge). They are firing vicious huge looking guns, but unfortunatelly they all miss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next posts:
Shot 11
Tatjana(you could kill off some more mooks before shot 9, but they all missed anyway, so...)

Shot 10
Velmont(if you are hit I'll describe what happened, I can't believe I misplaced the characters)
The Lead Man

Shot 9
Edge
One eye
Velmont

Shot 8
Magic Cop

End post reminder: send the characters so we can continue...

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Edge jumps towards the leading guy while drawing his Kusari-Gama. With a quick movement wraps the weighted chain around his arm. The man from the future readies himself to be pulled, but that doesn´t happen. Edge strikes a electric plug with the sickle end, making contact. The lights dim while the electricity makes the guy´s body twitch and scream.

[Martial arts stunt 14+4-4=14, I don´t know if that´s enough to damage the leader. Maybe his armor doesn´t carry electricity.

Again, use Fox´s Retreat if the leader attack Edge.]

rbingham2000

Explorer
Shot 9:

One Eye drops to the floor, Mr. Python still in hand. He grabs one of the huge guns off one of the downed mooks, then looks it over. What the hell IS this thing, he wonders. He slings it over his shoulder for now (assuming it's got a sling) and looks about the confusion for the girl.

But then he sees the guy with the glowing hand. The bastard who turned Tsou Tsung back into a chicken.

One Eye levels the .357 Magnum right at him. "Say hello to Mr. Python, you son of a bitch!"

OOC: One Eye's going after the guy with the glowing hand.

Guns attack: 14 + 15 (Blue) - 3 (Orange) = 26
(HOLY CRAP! First shot on the bad guys and it's a doozy! Two sixes and a three! Unless Mr. Glowing Hand's got a godlike Active Dodge score, he's looking at some nasty, nasty damage! That'll get his attention...)

I'd like to know what the hell that gun is that One Eye just grabbed off that mook. Are you using the Buro hardware from the corebook, or did you have something else in mind for these guys?

Also, if One Eye's opening line constitutes bad language on this board, I'll understand if one of the mods censors it.

Corlon

First Post
oodm: It wasn't censored, and I'm not offended by bad language in moderate use. If anyone is, please tell us all. Since dennis isn't acting until shot 6, I'll go ahead and do combat.

Shot 11
Tatjana who I suppose is using carnival of carnage(shots 11, 10, and 9) as last time fires into the mooks without really paying much attention. She takes out three mooks easily (7 left)

Shot 10
Sun Jin (arg, I keep calling the character velmont, sorry) tries to fly behind the truck to take himself and the girl into cover, but the lead man fires at the retreating ghost with his strange gun. The blast of energy smashes into Sun Jin, he loses all control over his body, and crashes into the floor, the girl along with him.

Shot 9
(The lion fish thing and the mooks, the alarm is now blaring)
Edge attacks with his kusari gama, but the lead man sees him and quickly dodges out of the way (active dodge).
One Eye levels his python at the guy with the glowing hand...and despite his attempt to dodge...ouch...jesus...gets a pretty big hole blasted into him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actions to be had:
Shot 8
Tatjana
Shot 7
Magic Cop
Sun Jin (but he's paralyzed by the strange gun sooo)
Shot 6
Lead Guy
Dennis
Mooks
Edge
One Eye

rbingham2000

Explorer
OOC: Given that my shot managed to find its mark for a pretty solid hit, it looks like Mr. Glowing Hand (I'm assuming he's the Magic Cop in your initiative lineup) is hurting bad, and seriously pissed. I'm thinking he's going to direct some sorcery or some hellacious autofire my way. Either way, on shot 6, I'm planning on getting the hell out of the way, but given that he's acting on shot 7, it looks like I'm going to have to take one for the team. This is going to suck big-time...

Radiant

First Post
Tatjana looks annoyed and slightly sad at the leader of the group.
Why did you have to make yourself into such a problem, now you have to die. What a waste.
She switches targets and shoots at the man with the strange gun, who just took out the even stranger ghost.
(roll+2/guns14/total16)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases