Let's just do it, dammit! Carpe diem!

Biohazard

First Post
Guys, I've been doing a lot of thinking. I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems that I spend FAAAAAR more time reading my RPG books, learning rules, preparing adventures, and posting to groups like this one than I do actually PLAYING. I'm like the skier who watches skiing videos, polishes his skis, shops eagerly for new equipment, goes to ski swap meets, and then only goes to the mountain twice a season. :p

So if any of you are like me, and are feeling that perhaps NOW is the time to play, that NOW is the moment we must seize upon, then here's what I propose: I'd like to start up a d20 Modern PBeM. I'm thinking of something in the horror/adventure/conspiracy genres, sort of a Twin Peaks/Silent Hill/Twilight Zone setting.

I'll GM it! I've been a GM off and on for just over 20 years, and I'd love to run something like this.

Anyway, just some ideas in a moment of inspiration as my students amble out to throw snowballs at each other. :p If anyone wants to discuss this, let's talk!

takyris

First Post
Odd. He sent something to four or five of us. I responded, and he responded to me. Has nobody else seen anything? Nobody else has written anything that I've seen. Maybe we're accidentally getting tossed into your spam folder or something.

LandWalker

First Post
takyris said:
Odd. He sent something to four or five of us. I responded, and he responded to me. Has nobody else seen anything? Nobody else has written anything that I've seen. Maybe we're accidentally getting tossed into your spam folder or something.

Nope, I'm even checking there... how very odd...

Where is the game? Perhaps I could find it directly?

Remove ads