What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 51 to 52 of 52
Thread: Spartan Training
Sunday, 23rd November, 2003, 02:49 AM #1
Novice (Lvl 1)
I'm trying to set up a group on my world that has a training program for their youth similar to the brutal conditions under which the Spartans raised their children.
Assuming someone had basically been through having all "defective" children killed at birth and 14 years of Boot Camp from ages 7 to 21...
* Would you give them any kind of bonuses and penalties to stats?
* Any other special abilities?
* What class would they be? Prestige class, fighter and/or warrior NPC class?
* What level do you think they would be?
* Assuming some of their number were seperated out about halfway through to be trained as clerics, wizards or sorcerers, how would that change your answers to those questions?
By fearghal in forum General D&D Discussion + Older D&D Editions, D&D Variants, and OSR GamingReplies: 5Last Post: Monday, 9th March, 2009, 12:32 AM
By fearghal in forum Character Builds & OptimizationReplies: 6Last Post: Wednesday, 4th March, 2009, 07:15 AM
By Tyonisius in forum General D&D Discussion + Older D&D Editions, D&D Variants, and OSR GamingReplies: 37Last Post: Monday, 19th November, 2007, 06:52 PM
By CrazyMage in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: Wednesday, 2nd October, 2002, 05:20 AM
By SolidSnake in forum General D&D Discussion + Older D&D Editions, D&D Variants, and OSR GamingReplies: 6Last Post: Sunday, 2nd June, 2002, 11:36 PM