skill compilations? (D&D)

matthewbajda

First Post
i was wondering if there was a PDF out there or a download that had a list of skills for 3rd edition D&D. i was hoping it would include the skills from the various books and even some from the D20 suppliments as well. thanks

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
This isn't as useful as it sounds, because good game designs dictates that you seldom if ever add new skills. Feats, however... lots of those.

matthewbajda

First Post
fo sho'

that is dang true. i have to look through about 4 or 5 different books to check out feats. i may try to convince someone into doing that. we'll see though.

matthew

rijeagle

First Post
Very true on adding skills to the basic PHB skills. I've tried working on a list of feats once, about two months back, and it is alot HUGE amount of work. There are just an insane amount of feats out there.

Pagan priest

First Post
When I am looking at a new book, I consider lots of well balenced feats a big plus. I consider skills a minus, unless the setting absolutely needs the new skills.

Ukyo the undead

First Post
Pagan priest said:
When I am looking at a new book, I consider lots of well balenced feats a big plus. I consider skills a minus, unless the setting absolutely needs the new skills.

What could be really useful is a "new use to old skills" list.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases