[Dec] What are you watching?

CCamfield

First Post
On Monday I watched Much Ado About Nothing on DVD (the one with Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson). Heaps of fun.

I have umpteen DVD commentaries I could watch, somehow don't get to them though.

About to watch Two Towers 4-disc set in the next few days. I'm excited to pick up Pirates of the Caribbean and the Indianna Jones 4 disker too, but my wife has banned me from buying much of anything until I see what I've got for Christmas. I'm more than half expecting to see those under the tree from my kids, or something.

Wombat

First Post
Two Towers is the big one

After that, whatever I happen to rent this week...

Oh, and before the season is out A Christmas Story -- gotta hear about the Major Award again :D

Krug

Newshound
Buffy Season 6 (R2). Six more eps to go, then I go back to watch some of the more important eps with Whedon commentaries.

Have to say this is one pretty weak season of Buffy... though I do like some elements.

Sirius_Black

First Post
CCamfield said:
On Monday I watched Much Ado About Nothing on DVD (the one with Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson). Heaps of fun.

A loved one and I were just talking about that DVD the other day. Wonderful film! :)

Sirius_Black

First Post
I just finished watching X-Men2: XMen United and LOTR: Two Towers this weekend with the family. We'll probably watch Pirates of the Carribean this weekend. I hear the DVD for the latter film is great.

Remove ads