Did anyone else not get the latest issue of Dungeon?

Dragonblade

Adventurer
I never got my Dungeon for the end of November.

The one with the old D&D cartoon character as the critical threat was the last issue I got.

Did anyone else not get their issue? Should I call customer service and complain? If I do, will they send me the missing issue?

This is the first time I have ever had a problem with getting Dungeon or Dragon.

Last edited:

MacMathan

Explorer
Hmmm.... Mine has not arrived yet either I just presumed things were running a little slow. Anyone else have word out there?

Corinth

First Post
I've received neither Dungeon #106 nor Dragon #315. I checked that my subscriptions are current; they are. Yet both issues are on the stands at my FLGS so why don't I have my issues yet?

I hadn't gotten mine either. I e-mailed their customer service address and got back an automated response ...
Thank you for emailing Customer Service at Paizo.com.

We are currently receiving a high volume of email to all our customer service email addresses and will be responding to you soon. Rest assured that we have received your query and all messages will be responded to in the order that they were received.

Thanks for being so patient and have a Happy Holiday!

Customer Service
Paizo Publishing, LLC
customer.service@paizo.com

On Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 03:52 PM, you wrote:

> Hello,
> My name is (Deleted), and I'm a subscriber to Dungeon magazine. I have yet to recieve Dungeon 106 (Jan 2004), which according to your Web site was shipped to subscribers on Nov. 19. 2003.
> My shipping address is:
> (Deleted)
> I'm not sure what my subscriber ID is (or if you even track people that way).
> Thanks.
>

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases