The Dread Pirate Roberts

pawsplay

Hero
The reason The Complete Warrior exists.

The Dread Pirate Roberts
CN Human
Swashbuckler 5/Ranger 3/Duelist 8/Reaping Mauler 3
Str 18, Dex 20, Con 18, Int 18, Wis 16, Cha 15
Fort +12 (+18), Will +5 (+8), Ref +13 (+19)
Special Abilities: insightful strike (Int bonus to damage); dodge bonus +1; favored enemy (humanoids (human) +2); wild empathy; combat style (two weapon fighting); canny defense (Int bonus to AC); improved reaction +4; enhanced mobility; grace +2; precise strike +1d6; acrobatic charge; elaborate parry; improved grapple (in light or no armor); adept wrestling +1; counter grapple; sleeper lock

The Skills I will leave to your warped imagination, but the Feats look like this:

1 - Athletic, Iron Will, Weapon Finesse (bonus)
3 - Dodge
6 - Mobility, Track (bonus)
8 - Endurance (bonus)
9 - Improved Unarmed Strike
12 - Clever Wrestling
15 - Great Fortitude
18 - Weapon Focus (rapier)

smetzger

Explorer
He also needs this feat...
POISON TOLERANCE [General]
You have worked up a tolerance to certain poisons
Prerequisite: Poison Use, Con 13+
Benefit: You are able to train your body to ignore the effects of certain (specific) poisons. You must have access to the poison so you can gradually work up an immunity by subjecting yourself to increasingly larger doses. It takes at least a full dose of the poison and one month’s time (during which you can still do other things) to work up the immunity.
Special: You can only maintain a number of immunities equal to your Constitution bonus at any one time. The immunity will fade in a month if you do not use another dose to keep it up.
POISON TOLERANCE Copyright 2001, Carl Cramér
Balance: 3.90 (Purp 3.70, Pow 4.40, Port 3.80, Comp 3.80, Rule 3.80)

Christian

Explorer
My favorite line didn't make it into the movie version ...

"But you wouldn't have ever known I was going to kill you if I hadn't been the one to tell you! Doesn't that show you that I can be trusted?"

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Welverin said:
Obviously not, since you spelled his name wrong!
Yeah, I know it's really spelled Westly. But everytime I do that, I get all sorts of people telling me I spelled it wrong. So I just gave up. And now, it turns out that there's someone else who knows how to spell it! :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases