Dragon Hoard Generator?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm putting my PCs up against a dragon this weekend (and if you're one of my players and you even clicked on this topic, shame on you!). I believe I have some good tactics lined up (I'm using a brown dragon and will be having plenty of fun with the terrain, and will make use of allies, cohorts, and escape routes), but if they do beat him, I want a really good hoard.

In short, is there something as specialized as a dragon hoard generator out there? I have some links to regular treasure generators, but I was curious as to if there was a hoard one. I do have some individual items lined up, but I wanted some help with the bulk of the rest. Thanks in advance!

MythosaAkira

Explorer
Ray Silver said:
In short, is there something as specialized as a dragon hoard generator out there? I have some links to regular treasure generators, but I was curious as to if there was a hoard one. I do have some individual items lined up, but I wanted some help with the bulk of the rest. Thanks in advance!

How would you differentiate a "dragon hoard" from a "really big pile of regular treasure"?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Nothing really, I just though I had once heard about a dragon hoard generator and wondered if I was hallucinating or not. Probably hallucinating. Must remember to lay off the Mt. Dew.

Balgus

First Post
Ray Silver said:
In short, is there something as specialized as a dragon hoard generator out there? !
Is your paty running into ancient wyrms around every corner? why do you need a generator? why not just grab a bunch of treasure and some minor artifacts and a butt-load of gold and rubies...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Naw, not around every corner, but I just wanted some ideas to round out the pure coin amounts, gems, and mundane items. And every now and then you just need a good hoard, not necessarily for dragons either.

Remove ads