SRD Updated

Lizard

Explorer
Check out http://www.wizards.com/D20/article.asp?x=srd! Combat, equipment, and treasure!

Spells, magic items, and monsters remain. It's worth noting, BTW, that even if nothing more is added, the sheer volume of spells, monsters, and magic items already released under the OGL is sufficient to supply players for a decade or more...a few 'core' spells (Detect magic, Cure X wounds, Fireball) would need to be re-engineered, but that's not hard.

In OTHER news, Lizard royally (bleeped) up his main computer tonight...it looks like there's no data loss, but it's unbootable. (Don't ask how I know there's no data loss if I can't boot, it's a long and very frustrating story..I literally tore my shirt apart in anger. This didn't sit well with my wife, as the shirt was a present from her mother. :( ) So I'm using my iMac, which was bought a few years back mostly out of nostalgia for my beloved Mac Plus, but which I've kept configured and running Just In Case...

Kichwas

Half-breed, still living despite WotC racism
For the computer:

can you boot with a boot disk?

If so in dos mode 'move' the windows directory to 'winold',

then install windows as if installing onto a new computer.
All your data will be there but you'll need to install any application that touches the registry over again.

Lizard

Explorer
Arcady:

It happened while I was using System Commander, which was in the process of mucking with partition settings when it died. Since it's changed the MBR, I don't want to touch the damn thing until I can talk to tech support for the people who made the program. I *can* boot with a DOS floppy, that's how I saw my drives...

Just as well. I have a ton of writing to do this weekend and tight deadlines; since there's no cool games on my Mac, maybe I'll be less distracted. :)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Curiously, the Reniesanse, Modern, and Furture weapons from the DMG are no longer included. Waiting for d20 modern I suppose. That's the only difference I've caught so far, anyone else see anything?

PatrickLawinger

First Post
DarwinofMind said:
Curiously, the Reniesanse, Modern, and Furture weapons from the DMG are no longer included. Waiting for d20 modern I suppose. That's the only difference I've caught so far, anyone else see anything?

No, not yet. I am completely unconcerned about the weapons though. Several d20 sources for firearms are already available and those can be used if you need them. Please give the authors of whichever source you use credit ofcourse.

Patrick

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases