(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaboom

First Post
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

I am not making accusations of anybody. However, I will move some troops over to this new land, and help the native people if I can.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The people from the Flanaess call this new land Terra Anakeris Incognita.

You will find this continent on the main map of Oerth.

Kaboom, one of the secrets is out ... one or more of the Powers has come over here, and is conducting their research and development on this continent.

Their bases are NOT visible to your sky ships, Kaboom.
Wherever they are hiding on this new land, they are hiding well.
Scrying also fails to find their bases ... as you might have expected.

You now have a Power (or several Powers) to your south, as well as to your west, Kaboom.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Union is creating gem dragon / troll mutations that have all the powers of both monster races, have scales of Red Steel, and which come in both living and undead versions.
Apparently, these dragons have rocket launchers mounted on them, with special seats for gunners.

The spies give this report with straight faces (they are not lying.)

Serpenteye

First Post
A massive missionary project is started in this new continent. The people are peacefully encouraged to join the church of Aerdi and the Union of Oerth. Chieftains and shamans are bribed and magically persuaded to swear fealty to the God-Emperor and Kas. Expeditions and divinations are launched to explore its secrets.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Ok.

Kaboom, what are you doing about this?
Alyx, what are you doing about this?
William, what are you doing about this?
Zelda, what are you doing about this?

The Union has decided to convert these people to the worship of the God Emperor.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Edena, we ship that nuke over to the Dark Union now. If one is not assembled, we begin to assemble one and ship it to them as soon as it is done.

kaboom

First Post
What PL is the new continent?
Serpenteye, you no longer call yourself dark, but you try to drag MORE people into this war? I purpose that we let the these people deside for themselfs who they will join.
Are their good sea peoples near this continent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases