(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Draco

First Post
'Scared' isn't the word for it. 'Annoyed' or 'angered greatly' would fit better.

All Acererak did with that was to solidify the forces arrayed against him.

By the way, i thought Acererak COULD be located with 10th level magic, and it was just those trying to summon the elder ones that couldn't be located?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Normally, you could locate Acererak with 10th level magic.

However, he cannot be located now.

That should not come as a surprise, when you consider the recent developments.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
"Well, this was all rather amusi.. interesting. Acererak, once again your actions have served me far better than they have served yourself. The traitor is permanently dead.
It's all for the best for Oerth, he was far too unbalanced to be in a posititon of power. Acererak did us all a favour. Now lets hunt down that crazy bonehead!"

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
So what your saying is because he is Acerak he has all the abilities of 10th level magic that can be used in the Interlude Turns?

Wasn't fighting NOT allowed?

Note: Should I drop some NPC's from my list and replace them with my three solars I am alligned with? I am just asking for opinions, and I am not actually declaring anything about this yet...

Kalanyr

Explorer
"I liked the Wanderer and I will still honour his request. As to Acererak he must die now! That is not the sort of thing I can stand for he devoured the soul of an innocent in my sight while he was weak and helpless."

I devote everything I have to finding old boneface.
(Depending on whether or not I find him I may need to change my template)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Small scale fighting is allowed as far as I can tell Acereraks only 10th level abilities are Soul Drain and Escape Divination.

If its necessary I research a new 10th level spell Locate Acererak.

Forrester

First Post
Everyone, in unison: "Awwwwwwwwww . . . "

Yeah, I have to say that we on Toril are really broken up about the death of the Wanderer.

Oh darn.

Where do I send a card?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Also Edena 10th level magic is becoming not worth the sacrifice. The catastrophe I threw did nothing to Acererak he just got more powerful. It can no longer be used for scrying reliably and a Mythal cannot even stand against Shade who get more PL than they lost in that battle back anyway.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Kalanyr, I will say this.

Your mages - all of your mages - can pull the feat Acererak just pulled.
Without any limit at all to the number of people killed, evaporated, and soul slain.

Think about that.

As for the rest of you, I would recommend you not allow your enemy to get 10th level magic before you do.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Ok then. It is be worth it after all.
Now whats a version of that spell that isn't the essence of Evil (lol) ?
Also can I divine to determine how long before Acererak apotheosises?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases