(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Draco

First Post
"Ahlissa, Acererak wishes us dead. I agree that Anabstercorian has dealt us no harm yet, but Acererak has just made his wishes very clear. Do not expect us to sit back quietly and give him our souls."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
A most interesting Peace Conference.

I would note that Archcleric Hazen, in whose temple you are arguing now, has not appeared.

In any case, Turn 5 starts a 1 in the afternoon tomorrow. That's 13:00 hours eastern United States of America.
That's 21 hours from now.

A caution to all of you, as if you did not know already:

Expect the unexpected on Turn 5
Do not expect the expected
Take nothing for granted

If you knew, what I know (and you will know, what I current know) you would understand the full implications of the above statement.
Brace yourselves for some really wierd things, folks.

To all of you who have not yet sent me Templates, send me your Templates.
To all of you who have not yet given me their Red Goo number, give me your Red Goo number.

Speaking of wierd things starting, take a look at the newest addition to the Magical Arms Race.

Mr. Draco

First Post
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's soooooo funny!

"Red Goo 5.3"

It sounds like something microsoft would come up with.

"...and the new version, 5.3, will be absolutely bug free. Yes, that means there are no more nasty side effects..."

Mr. Draco

First Post
"Now you say Acererak has no power to take souls? Have you seen the wanderer lately? No! Of course not! Not even one hour ago, Acererak himself appeared and took his soul, leaving nothing of his body at that."

-In response to Creamsteak (Sanctus Punitor)

The beautiful woman looks at Sanctus for a while, gazing into his soul and then speaks, "I alone do not alone possess such a power, however, if you seek help I can point you in the right direction. A helper of mine wishes to meet you, I shall give you this pendant." The woman hands Sanctus a pendant composed of cold obsidian. "Break this pendant and you can meet him-and only you can come, if you wish...I guarantee your safety as long as you do not attack him, if you wish to meet me agian, inquire to him about a Mistress Tao." With that the woman simply vanishes...

Mr. Draco

First Post
"Ahlissa, i agree that Acererak could not defeat his foes. However, the longer he has to prepare, the bloodier the war with him will be, and the more lives lost. Lives that did not have to be lost."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases