(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokiwong

First Post
Yeah...

OOC: Well Iuz is not involved with these events or I would comment... let you guys kill each... other... err I mean you know interact and just mop up later...

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

I may not get a chance to log in until evening Central Standard Time. So, I have asked a few Oerth Alliance members (Darkness, dagger) to represent my interests.

Also, I e-mailed Forrester to let him know of the presence of the Eternal Empire of Toril on Oerth. Maybe he will want to get involved in the thread again.

I will logoff shortly.

Still feel a little guilty for some of my mistakes today.

Edena, do Shade have nuclear weapons yet? But instead of mass producing them, we will focus on technomagic, and produce even more powerful negative energy/Shadowstuff accumulators.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Not yet.

To have nuclear weapons, your Power must possess a number of 25 or higher in the Technological Arms Race.

I see you have a value of 23 in that race, Melkor.
You are close. Very close.

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
I have NEVER attacked the people of AniKari.
My first post regarding the subject stated that I would HELP the native peoples, not attack them.

At the conference Ahlissa laughs:

-Fouls! You are afraid of Acerak, but you ignored my statement about Elder Ones?! Know that these are the ultimate powers of evil, madness
and entropy, Vecna, Tharidizun or Acerak are like five year old children compared to them! Farewell, fouls, soon you will learn the TRUE meaning of the word Fear!
Before teleporting she sends a mental message to God-Emperor:

-Know that we have no wish to fight you, for we believe that hunger for power still lies in your heart. Choose your allies wisely, for the time of cleansing will come soon, and Oerth will be purged from the Unworthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases