(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Omega

First Post
*Yawn*.....mmphh....hey another war, cool! Now to start doing a little catching up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding the rumors, very cool. Hopefully that will be a semi-regular thing. Gives a few nice hints and even more amusing red herrings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm finally getting around to setting up Siobhan, emissary of the Seelie, as the PC for my faction. And about time, I suppose.:)

Siobhan Silirevnur, Glittering White Flame of Titania, CG Seelie, 20th Lvl Aristocrat, 20th Level Sorcerer, 10th Lvl Archmage.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a similar vein, that last five PL of NPC's is finally being put to use as well. Azaghul Doomhammer, Dwarven Defender and Warden of the Sepia and Parren Marches. PL: 2 (And there are still people in Perren, darn it! Ok, so the houses look a little empty...we lost alot of people. There are no evil experiements going on!:))

Morrolan, Sidhe Champion, fighter/wizard PL:2

Nyx, pixie Sorcerer, spy, and all other things small and sneaky, PL:1.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding this new land. We'll join the herd sending out emissaries to greet them. No treaties offered in any hurry. We just want to open peaceful relations and find out more about them. Do they dance naked under the full moon while sacrificing babies? Are they bastions of good and peace? The good nations will be approached for treaties of friendship.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyx

First Post
Edena, I am going to cooperate fully with William and his diplomats in revealing the truth to the natives. The truth is my bared standard to the natives of the new land. Furthermore, I will inquire into these 'bases' that have been set up in the new land, and who sparked these 'native' people against us.

Anfaren will use all his powers of divination to find these invaders, who they are, and where they are now.

The Sunrise alliance absolutely disavows any knowledge of any of its people attacking the natives. It surely wasn't us!

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Kaboom, they won't ally, but they are friendly.
If a day of peace comes, your people would be welcome in their undersea kingdom, to come and go as they would.

The people of AnaKeris are friendly towards all the visitors now.
They are not unwise nor are they unintelligent (which open friendliness has often been associated with.)
They watch the visitors with keen eyes.

However, there is food aplenty, and juices of every kind (and many kinds never before tasted) to drink, and wine.
There is song, and dancing.
There is merriment, and eventually an atmosphere of joyful greeting to these friendly folk from Oerik.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Better to post that on the new thread, Maudlin. :p

Also, I'll better close this one lest anyone else is confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases