Crossed Paths, Part II

Krilith

First Post
~The dwarf curses as he is trying to eat food that is to hot, but continues to devour the small meal with a passion. After all the bits and crumbs are gone he takes a swigg from his waterskin and frowns, water...finishing a meal with ale, it has been a while, alas. anywaya, time for more important matters, altough ale is pretty important.~

"Marcus, you still want to go to that town? i think i'll stay here. If something would happen then i could help with some divinations.
And i could coordinate the scout around here..."

Manzanita

First Post
Days pass

OK. Nothing directly threatens the group that day (Oct 19). There is a lot of activity, little splashes in the water, rustling in the bushes, and Octar manages to bag a buck for a fine meal that evening. Everyone manages to totally heal with Brioc's and Dhormium's spells.

October 20 dawns bright & clear, with the party in good spirits and health. G'ruk was to meet you on the 21st.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Octar, in significantly better spirits now that he's no longer bleeding profusely from several wounds, seems ready to head back down. "We've scouted around up here- let's see what's down below."

Jarval

Explorer
"Aye, time to return to the caves." Brioc agrees as he gathers together his gear. He's in a cheerful mood this morning, buoyed by being back in full health.

(OoC: Brioc's prepared the following spells for today:

Cantrips: Cure Minor Wounds (x2), Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Mending.
Level 1: Cure Light Wounds (x2), Produce Flame (x2).
Level 2: Flame Blade, Summon Swarm, Warp Wood.
)

Krilith

First Post
~caves! a very good plan indeed! we could investigate that well?~

"Ah yes, I would agree to another trip into the caves, we could have another look around. maybe there are more of those beast underground we could clear out, or find some spies that sergius left behind, but i think we would have met them already, or not. I've asked Clangedin for suiteble divinations this morning, so they've got a nice surprise waiting for them!"

(ooc: manzanita you already have the new spells in your inbox a few days ago.)

Krilith

First Post
~Dhormium breathes in the damp air as if it where the smell you have with morning dew, and walks over to Brioc~

"Shall we go through the tunnel section again? lets try to see if your scimitar is going to glow again, and see if the spearpoint does that as well, we didn't get to that part the last time."

Jarval

Explorer
"I suspect that my scimitar glows in the presence of lizardmen, but I'm curious to find out if the spear does something similar." Brioc agrees with Dhormium.

"We should be cautious about how we proceed. While G'ruk may have put the word out that we are not to be harmed, we cannot rely on this." He steps to one side, letting Dhormium take the lead.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases