Adventure Ideas for Skull & Bones

Calico_Jack73

First Post
I'm going to be starting up a Skull & Bones game soon and just wanted to see if any of you had some interesting plot hooks brewing in your minds.

Stormborn

Explorer
oh pleanty, I am currently running a Swachbuckling game, a little different but not too, and have some ideas for you that are a little off the beatend path

1) A thaumaturge from England wants to investigate reports that magic works in the New World and figure it all out. This plot element is in On Stranger Tides to some degree, but you could alter it.

2) There are political dealings afoot in the new world, and a privateer is more than just an oportunist. He is looking for something specific that England/Spain/France has that would shift the balance of power in the new world and the old.

3) A destraught young woman hires the PCs to rescue her brother who has been captured by a gang of pirates. Whether he is a prisoner or a new recruit is unclear.

4) The PCs join a rebellion to create a True Free State in the New World, a home for ex-slaves and pirates and anyone else. They can work their way up from small time raids to being govenors.

Thats just a few.

dvvega

Explorer
I was one of the playtesters for Skull & Bones (and the GM). The adventure series I ran for my party involved the Spanish inquisition.

Essentially the "pure" Inquisition was employing/using black magic/dark arts to track down and find/kill witches. They had galleys with undead rowers powering them, etc etc.

The group had a huge battle with a female "boss" in an abandoned church in Mexico.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases