Winter Ceramic DM™: THE WINNER!

guedo79

Explorer
hmm. well looks like it took out formating when I pasted it form word. It was suppose to indent the second line that rhymed with the first. Oh well.

Also, sorry about the lazy foot notes. Its late and I just happy to be done.

alsih2o

First Post
guedo79 said:
Also, sorry about the lazy foot notes. Its late and I just happy to be done.

can i tell you i was just as nervous trying to url that stuff as i was writing? :)

good luck guedo, may the best keyboard banger win.

guedo79

Explorer
I can understand that. I just got to the point where I dind't want to mess things up.

Good Luck to you too, Clay. I think I'll be happy either way. I'm happy with that story if it wins or not. So if I win I'll be happy to do it again and if I lose I'll be happy to not have to go through all that work again.

alsih2o

First Post
guedo79 said:
I can understand that. I just got to the point where I dind't want to mess things up.

precisely. i was sure my text would look like this- "the john looked deeply into her eyes as she swooned and said "php?attachmentid=12251"m "

guedo79

Explorer
At least now I can read some of the other stories. I've been avoiding them. I didn't want to take the chance of borrowing any ideas or concepts.

mythago

Hero
alsih2o said:
precisely. i was sure my text would look like this- "the john looked deeply into her eyes as she swooned and said "php?attachmentid=12251"m "
You'd be surprised how many guys like that kind of sweet talk.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Writing the comments up now Folks. Time-Zone, the weekly DnD session and a friends housewarming have kept you hanging this time, but I'm doing my best to rectify it asap. The message should be away once I do a quick spellcheck and try to work out whether I can trim down my comments a little (at present, they're topping 2000 words)

alsih2o

First Post
arwink said:
Writing the comments up now Folks. Time-Zone, the weekly DnD session and a friends housewarming have kept you hanging this time, but I'm doing my best to rectify it asap. The message should be away once I do a quick spellcheck and try to work out whether I can trim down my comments a little (at present, they're topping 2000 words)

2000 words???? don't trim, i wanna see that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases