Winter Ceramic DM™: THE WINNER!

BSF

Explorer
alsih2o said:
i have an absolute emberassment of free time. i will be free whenever all 3 of my opponents are free.

that's right, i said all 3.

Huh, so round two is randomized as well right? Otherwise, I see no way that you will be making it past round two if you face off against either Sialia or myself. Come to think of it, the way this is randomized seems to have simply streamlined the whole contest. You might as well just wait to see who wins between Sialia and myself and declare the contest over. The rest of the rounds will be just going through the motions.

alsih2o

First Post
guedo79 said:
Oh man. I just read through the old ceramic DM threads. Wow I'm nervous.

Any who, you know that it’s all in good fun, right Clay? No need to pull out the big guns. Its just little ol'me.

that's right! i started this game, i managed this game, i judged this game and that mean i am qualified to be eliminated from society for having too much free time!

so there.

no, wait...

Sialia

First Post
Kesh said:
Weekends are bad for me, as I have to work then. :p Otherwise, I'm free.
While I, on the other hand, count that any 72 hour period that does not include at least one weekend night (Friday or Saturday) contain only 2 hours of available writing time per night. I am not kidding you. If we start on Tuesday, I will have to do this in six hours, in small pieces.

If the dice say I must crush BardStephenFox exquisitely, I would relish the opportunity to do so with loving care, rather than as a rush job. He'll be soooo disappointed in me if I just roll over, won't he?

But as you will. I'm ready either way.

mythago

Hero
Awright, so in theory the pairings are thus.

Monday: Piratecat vs. Bibliophile
Wednesday: alsih2o vs. guedo79
Friday: Sialia vs. BardStephenFox
Sunday: Cedric vs. Kesh

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases