Recruiting for new 3.5E game

baud2death

First Post
I am creating a massive campaign world based at my forum http://www.baud2death.com and rather than use the typical live online format, you play in a party with rounds and turns and actions alternating by forum posting rather than live chat.

With this method, rather than focus my efforts on 1 party at a time, I can organise large groups of parties (10, 20 or more even) making a MASSIVE world for many groups to play in.

I hated it when i ran and played d&d many years ago and everyone huddled into one big party..... for months of real gaming time and only NPC's outside of the group to explain the rest of the world. It limited the scope of how the campaign world panned out.... but will many adventuring parties all interacting with the world we create politics, economics and behaviour based on the works of all parties not just one.

SUre, the playability wont be as fast, whilst an adventure may take 2 hours in a real time game it may take days on a forum one because not all people are online at the same time.

If you are interested, drop by the forum or drop me an email on baud2death@baud2death.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Remove ads