The In Character Character Game: Part III

KitanaVorr

First Post
From high above you see a gothic campus covered in snow, the shot pans and then zoomes closer from building to building, everything looking quite empty and quiet. Not a footprint in the snow, not a animal stirring about.

Announcer's Voice Echoes Through Your Speakers: When last we left our intrepid members, they were about to lay seige on the great evil that has infected the Ithacon...the dastardly maniacal forces of...BARNEY THE PURPLE DINOSAUR (and friends).Will the crew survive the brave, heroic, if slightly ridiculous quest to rid the word of the purply evil that has infested it? Will they be able to return the world to its proper state? And the final question...will they want to?

Stay tune, folks!
Same ICCG Time!
Same ICCG Channel!

ICCG Part One
ICCG Part Two
ICCG Old OOC Thread
ICCG New OOC Thread
ICCG Rogue Gallery

Level Eleven
Hanh (Almighty DM with her two cats) - USA
Six aka Sixchan - Scotland
Wille aka Dalamar - Finland
James aka Jemal - Canada

Level Ten

Level Nine
Rom aka Janos Audron - Netherlands
James aka FestyDog - Australia

Level Eight
Mario aka Lichtenhart - Italy

Level Six
Daniel aka Thoughtbubble- USA?

Level Five

Level Four
Folkert aka Douane - Germany

Level Three
Curran aka Ivanhoe - USA
Patrik Renholm aka psychognome - Finland

Level Two
Matt aka Krizzel - USA
Timothy aka Kalanyr - Australia

Level One
Erich aka Wanderer- USA
Joe Jay aka Paxus Asclepius - ?
Carsten Husek aka sophist - ?
Andrew Stoner aka neoweasel - USA
Diana aka dream66_ - ?
Thomas Gordanier aka Thomas Hobbes - USA

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
psychognome said:
Patrik stops to take a breath, seems to think of something and then he speaks again. "Hey, I think somebody said this already, but what if we're just characters being played in a great roleplaying game somewhere? Now that would be a blast, eh?"

Announcer:And so we are left with bold Patrik's words echoing in the artificial air of Solid Snakes resturant on the frozen Cayuga Lake. But what transpired before that? What fate locked our plucky heros and heroines onto this destiny that is sure to change their lives in ways still yet to be known?

And how did it all begin?

The Ithacon, the simple convention hosted by Cornell University students, the one that drew these fated members from a elite society known as...
enworlders. As they played in a room, a yellow mouse appeared. And like the white rabbit of Alice's legend led them into a world like no other.

From Central Perk to the Wizard's Tower to Diagon Alley...the enworld friends have been everywhere. But their adventure is still yet to be over!

Questions still yet to be answered. Who was the girl Wille saw get abducted and more importantly will he ever figure out how to work Subzero's suit? Will Six ever want to transform into a man again? Will James-Jemal start whacking his friends for driving him mad? Will Festy-James ever get his big gun? Is Janos going to return Harry Potter's wand?

What about our most recent members? Is Tim going off to wizarding school? What will Patrick do with his winged dog? Is Daniel still dreaming?

And more importantly...will Hanh ever hiccup again?

Stay tuned, folks! The insanity has only just begun!

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
And so the Story Begins....AGAIN

Hanh rubs her empty tummy and sighs. "Hey Snake, do you have any food around here?" She glances around and notices that there were a few patrons actually in the resturant - a few slightly confused patrons. Five men and one woman actually.

Waving, she smiled at them cheerily. "Hey there! I'm Hanh!"

OOC: ok Diana, Joe, Carsten, Andrew AND THOMAS - introduce yourselves!

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Hanh rubs her empty tummy and sighs. "Hey Snake, do you have any food around here?" She glances around and notices that there were a few patrons actually in the resturant - a few slightly confused patrons. Four men and one woman actually.

Waving, she smiled at them cheerily. "Hey there! I'm Hanh!"

OOC: ok Diana, Joe, Carsten, Andrew - introduce yourselves!

"Hello. I'm Joe. Good to meet you." He pauses, takes a look around, his right hand sliding into one of his many jacket pockets. "Where exactly are we?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"Hello. I'm Joe. Good to meet you." He pauses, takes a look around, his right hand sliding into one of his many jacket pockets. "Where exactly are we?"

Hanh smiles at him cheerily. "In a resturant!"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
ooc: Left me out, I'm afraid. ;) Last PC on the characters thread. I'll guess that I'm there too, unless you're excluding me like all the cool kids do. :D

IC: I looked around calmly, craning my neck to look at the newcomers. After the bizarre occurrences of the past (how many days? I hadn't kept track)- the bizarre creatures, the talking animals, and the disappearance of most of the population of Cornell University and its environs- discovering myself in a restaurant with strangers when I had previously been taking the first cautious steps outside into the snow was relatively benign.

I looked down at my meal of a hamburger. It was mostly consumed, and although I didn't remember eating it I wasn't as hungry as before. I shrugged, took my napkin off my lap, put it on the table, nodded politely to my tablemates and stood up. Turning to the newcomers, I entered a deep bow, my hand flourishing in circles in front of me. I don't know why, because on rising I felt rather foolish.

I fought to keep a grin of embarrassment off my face, restraining it to a small smile, and said "Pleased to meet you. I am," I continued, puffing out my chest and deepening my voice, "Thomas Hamilton Gordanier. The first. Of Cambridge." I reverted to my normal, slouching position, as I rather expected that a gangly teenager attempting to achieve gravitas looked rather ridiculous. "And now I'll drop the silly pageantry. Sorry about that, don’t know what came over me…" My tone turned more serious. "Any idea what, in the infinite layers of the abyss, is going on?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Turning to the newcomers, I entered a deep bow, my hand flourishing in circles in front of me. I don't know why, because on rising I felt rather foolish.

I fought to keep a grin of embarrassment off my face, restraining it to a small smile, and said "Pleased to meet you. I am," I continued, puffing out my chest and deepening my voice, "Thomas Hamilton Gordanier. The first. Of Cambridge." I reverted to my normal, slouching position, as I rather expected that a gangly teenager attempting to achieve gravitas looked rather ridiculous. "And now I'll drop the silly pageantry. Sorry about that, don’t know what came over me…" My tone turned more serious. "Any idea what, in the infinite layers of the abyss, is going on?"

Hanh excutes a deep curtsey, taking her right back to the floor and up again. All of which, of course, looks a bit ridiculous with that black cat curled on top of her head. "I'm Hanh, of the slightly bizarro Hanh's of Texas. These are my cats, Krizzel, the whiney black wonder, and Kitana, the stripey and slightly chubby one in my backpack."

"I didn't know an abyss has layers. I like to say 'by all the stars that spin the galaxy' myself." She grins, bouncing up and down slightly.

The man behind her nods. Rather tall, darkish hair with a bandana around his forehead and an apron over what you thought was some kind of military skin suit. "They call me...Pliskin."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
I grinned, reaching down to give the thing a sniff of my hand before I stroked its fur. "Cool. Cats." I was very much a cat person. Jokes had been made about me growing up and being a crazy old cat lady, gender notwithstanding.

"I didn't know an abyss has layers. I like to say 'by all the stars that spin the galaxy' myself."

"Never heard that one. 'Infinite layers of the abyss' is something from a book," (which was partially true- the Manual of the Planes was a book, if not a piece of literature) "where the hell- the 'abyss'- consisted of infinite stacking layers, each one as bad as the last. Not a nice place."

The man behind her nods. Rather tall, darkish hair with a bandana around his forehead and an apron over what you thought was some kind of military skin suit. "They call me...Pliskin."

I tried to hide my confusion, nodding my head and smiling in greeting. Commando chefs? He did look and sound vaguely familiar, but I didn't recognize him- I had, after all, only played those games once or twice.

"So what is going on here?" I asked again, turning to Hanh. I added cautiously "You... have noticed that things aren't exactly running smoothly reality-wise around here?" Maybe I was crazy. A slightly disturbing possibility, but I was solipsistic enough not to care. What I percieved might as well be real to me.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- Hmm , I no longer have a level, shucks. Did I get kicked out?

Tim looks around and regains his bearings and holds out his hand to shake with the newcomers

" Hi Thomas, Hi Joe, I'm Tim. Pleased to meet you both."

dream66_

First Post
*Diana looks around at the people who have just entered, and then at the others seated here, not really remembering how she got here.*

"Um, Hi... I'm Diana, I came up where for like this get together for a message board thing... when things started getting REALLY weird."

Remove ads