Phineas's Dungeon Maps o' the Week (100 maps)

Phineas Crow

First Post

Photo Album of all 100 Maps.

Also more maps can be found in my other thread: Phineas's Dungeon Maps o' the Week: Underdark Edition

Map 001: The Accursed Cave

8T8Bt.png

I decided not to add room numbers, giving people more freedom to choose where encounters will happen.

Last edited:

Phineas Crow

First Post
Here are three more maps. The first is a rundown watermill that holds a dark secret below, a perfect base for sinister organizations from cutthroat smugglers to dark cultists. The second is a dwarven military complex. Third is a cave system near the sea which contains a collection of buildings which can be used as a pirate hideout, old dank tombs, or the remnants of a prehistoric city.

mGEkX.png

6xgn3.png

EekIx.png

Last edited:

Phineas Crow

First Post
007: Monastery Ruins; a generic monastery.

008: Crumbling Tower; A tower dungeon. The secret room on the 7th floor has no entrances, passwall or something similar is needed to enter it.

009: Gaping Maw; a cave system with a huge entrance, a classic dragon's den.

HQEaT.png

smPSC.png

EN8zL.png

Last edited:

Quasqueton

First Post
Thank you so much, Phineas Crow, for doing and posting these. This is exactly the kind of maps I need for my gaming. This thread is being bookmarked. I will visit regularly.

Thank you.

Quasqueton

Phineas Crow

First Post
I'm glad people are finding the maps helpful.

Here's the latest batch.

010: Lightless Hall. This map can be used for many things, an exotic castle keep, an orge mage's mansion, a family crypt, and so on. The 20ft wide halls allow for easier travel for those creatures of larger size.

011: Wellspring of Hate. An underground lake and the surrounding caverns.

012: Vacant Armory. Classic dungeon design. Can be used for any underground complex, I just happened to use it as a trap-filled abandoned dwarven armory.

CcvXR.png

GhUts.png

cfBLc.png

Last edited:

Phineas Crow

First Post
Three more maps...

Map 013: Acropolis of the Raging Sky. A hillside citadel city. Could be used as part of a city or on its own.

Map 014: Deep Vent. A series of narrow tunnels formed by volcanic activity with three entrances.

Map 015: House of Veils. A house that can be used as a manor, gambling hall, or bordello.

5I9cq.png

e6Tpz.png

s2ZF5.png

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases