Phineas's Dungeon Maps o' the Week (100 maps)

Baron Opal

First Post
Drat. I'm looking for some great maps and after finding this thread they seem to be gone. Are they forever lost, or can they be recovered?

Edit: Hmm. Now that I read the posts before mine after posting, I see that this question has already been answered.

Ketjak

Malicious GM
The PC on which I had been carrying Phineas' map archive finally went and died. I am recovering the hard drive, I think, but in the meantime I was hoping to re-download these... any chance someone has the archive and is willing to share?

Croesus

Adventurer
The PC on which I had been carrying Phineas' map archive finally went and died. I am recovering the hard drive, I think, but in the meantime I was hoping to re-download these... any chance someone has the archive and is willing to share?

I have the first 100 maps from EnWorld (3MB zipped), plus another set he did for Silverthorne Games to post online (17MB zipped). I'm willing to forward to anyone who wants them. I don't have anywhere online to post them, so the best I can do is email.

Kristivas

First Post
Not that I want to pull some necromancy on such an old thread, but I recently found these and very much appreciate the time and effort that went into creating these maps. Phineas deserves ALL the exp.

Remove ads