New Middle Earth conversion site!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've set up a new version of the Middle Earth d20 site at the following address:
http://www.enworld.org/med20/

Like its predecessor, this site is co-ordinated by Colonel Hardisson, so if you have anything to offer you will need to contact him.

I've linked to this Conversions Forum as the "unofficial" messageboard for the site. If traffic gets heavy, we can consider a separate forum, but I don't anticipate a need.

That's it, really. There's not much on the site right now (although the old site has plenty of material which could be moved over).

Looks cool; very professional in appearance. Let's hope it generates a bit more traffic (if only 'cause I've got stuff posted on the old site that might get ported over there).

Hey, Colonel Hardisson -- might want to tweak your Sauron stats in the "Gandalf was a 5th level Wizard" page -- Sauron's got to be at least 12th level to meet the minimum spellcaster level prerequisite for the Forge Ring feat.

Last edited:

slingbld

Explorer
Morrus said:
I've set up a new version of the Middle Earth d20 site at the following address:
http://www.enworld.org/med20/

Like its predecessor, this site is co-ordinated by Colonel Hardisson, so if you have anything to offer you will need to contact him.

I've linked to this Conversions Forum as the "unofficial" messageboard for the site. If traffic gets heavy, we can consider a separate forum, but I don't anticipate a need.

That's it, really. There's not much on the site right now (although the old site has plenty of material which could be moved over).

What is the URL to the old site? I have not been there in a while & was wanting to see what has been done so far.

Thanks!
Slingbld

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've moved about 90% of the material over, although there were some broken links and missing files on the old site.

A lot of the articles need tidying up and formatting, so if anyone feels like helping out with that, I'd be grateful!

malladin

Explorer
slingbld said:
Morrus is still involved with the project, right?
Or has he passed the reigns on to you completely?
I'm not actually sure, you'd have to ask him. As far as I'm aware I'm taking over from Jeff Black. I think Morrus is too busy to have too active a role in it, but I may be wrong. It's still hosted here at ENWorld, so he's still basically in control of it all.

Cheerio,

Ben

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases