Ravenloft (Origional Adventure)

rowport

First Post
Hey, Olgar! If it is not too much trouble, I would love to take a look as well. I am interested to check out how you treated the Sunsword and Deck of Many Things from the original. My e-mail is
*removethisantispamnote*Rowport@yahoo.com
Thanks!

ErichDragon

First Post
I'm going to go ahead and have to ask for a copy as well. I did a fast and loose conversion for 3.0 but didn't get into the nitty-gritty. You can email to eric.hoffmanatngc.com

Treebore

First Post
ErichDragon said:
I'm going to go ahead and have to ask for a copy as well. I did a fast and loose conversion for 3.0 but didn't get into the nitty-gritty. You can email to eric.hoffmanatngc.com

Anyone still out there that has this conversion? If so I would appreciate it if you sent it to me. I have a 10meg limit on my e-mail files. Borzoiaddict@yahoo.com

Thanks for the big help!

Sorry for the delay, ya'll -- I just saw this. I'll send out the files tonight.

Edit: Sent -- Yokiboy, I can't get an email addy from EN World for you, so you'll have to post it or open access if you want me to email you.

Last edited:

slingbld

Explorer
Olgar Shiverstone said:
Sorry for the delay, ya'll -- I just saw this. I'll send out the files tonight.

Edit: Sent -- Yokiboy, I can't get an email addy from EN World for you, so you'll have to post it or open access if you want me to email you.

Could you just post the files to this thread?
Or if you like, I can post them here tonight when I get home...

Slingbld~

Treebore

First Post
You know, the eldritch knight goes a long way to getting the flavor of Strahd, but I like him better doing him as a 10th level fighter and 10th level mage EL 22 NPC. This way he has the spell threat of 1e and has the physical ability to "mix it up" with the party, like he did in 1e.

Besides, wouldn't a straight conversion of his vampire HD in 1e to a fighter level in 3e be a truer conversion anyway?

Plus, the recommended levels for 3e should be at least 11th. I am thinking 13th+ would be even be more reasonable. Especially since I have several adventuring parties running around inside, all vampires under Strahd's control. 3 of whom used to be paladins, not to mention all of the formal good clerics. Vampire rogues are pretty nasty as well. A monk hasn't been defeated in a formal adventure, yet. But I am thinking of adding it anyway, just because of the level draining nastiness.

The 3e group that got slaughtered (they attacked Strahd immediately, without looking for the icon or sunsword) had a gnome mage, elven Arcane Archer, a paladin, cleric, and a rogue. Only the Lawful Good priest was killed. The rest have joined Strahd's hoard. The priest is a Strahd zombie. Most of them were dominated and then converted to vampires.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases