Ravenloft (Origional Adventure)

slingbld

Explorer
Anyone converting this nice piece of nolstalgia?
I'm looking for a pure 3.5 conversion. I don't want info from the Ravenloft campaign setting used. Has anyone done a straight 3.0 or 3.5 conversion?

slingbld

Explorer
I would LOVE to see your write up of Strahd.
I have one but you seem to graps the sublties of the D20 system better than I do (And yer more creative me thinks)

Send it to my comcast email address (that's the 1st one you sent it to).
I was at work when I requested it be sent to the netscape address (so I could check it out right away =D)

slingbld

Explorer
Olgar Shiverstone said:
How big a file can you take? I did Strahd in Heroforge 3.5, which is about 1.5 MB zipped (5.4 MB unzipped)
My comcast email can handle up to a 5 meg email so send it on over!

Question though: What is heroforge 3.5?
Can I view him without it & where can I get it to start playing around with it :D

Sent. You just need MS Excel to view it. (Oh, I forgot -- make sure you select "enable macros" when the Excel file opens.)

BlackBart's Heroforge 3.5 is a free MS Excel spreadsheet that is used for character generation. It can handle a wide variety of tasks, and includes a lot of data. There are still a few bugs in it (mostly in the templates section at this point), but the programmer is great at refining and updating -- I seldom run into a meaningful error at this point. I use it for all my PCs and complex NPCs (those with high levels, multiple classes, or prestige classes -- I use etools for run-of-the-mill monsters and single-classed NPCs).

Try it out; it's got a great quality-to-dollar ratio :) Prints out a great character sheet, too.

Heck, just save a backup copy of the Strahd file and you can reset the spreadsheet to use for your own characters (or tweak up Strahd to your liking).

I originally had Strahd as a Pale Master (Dragon 315 just made him a Nec 10, which is a straight translation of the original module, but is a little dull), but decided Eldritch Knight was more to my liking, due to his background as a conquerer (per the Book of Strahd in the module).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases