Where to submit new character's for Living EN World

johnsemlak

First Post
I posted a character for submission on the character thread (the last post of the official character thread). I wasn't sure if this was the proper place for a submission, but I couldn't find another place. I did email Macbeth/Living EN World Judge about it as instructed in the thread.

I haven't received word for a while, just wondering if there's something else I should do. It's not urgent, and I'm not posting this as a complaint.

Thanx

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Well, I'm not a Judge, but let me help out...

Generally, characters in the character thread can post to a tavern thread without approval, but have to wait for approval to join an adventure.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Since Macbeth appears to be away still-yet, I'll go review it and approve it if it's approvable.

Edit: Yep, looks good to me.

And as GW said, you don't have to wait to be approved before you can post in the taverns, we just don't want characters joining adventures before we've checked out their stat-blocks.

And, Macbeth can approve things slightly quicker if you email him at %slatorra%@nmt.edu without the %'s.

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Since Macbeth appears to be away still-yet, I'll go review it and approve it if it's approvable.

Edit: Yep, looks good to me.

And as GW said, you don't have to wait to be approved before you can post in the taverns, we just don't want characters joining adventures before we've checked out their stat-blocks.

And, Macbeth can approve things slightly quicker if you email him at %slatorra%@nmt.edu without the %'s.
Thanks, Cs :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases