(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
About the radioactive fallout

A huge number of wizards and druids are moved to the northern Union borders and cast hundreds of control weather spells to redirect the radioactive clouds to the north (sorry Cream).
__

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
After recieving the request, Kas and the five members of his elite guard go to Alzem's aid. Also, the 10 simulcrums of Kas go (if i can use them already, if not, ignore this sentence).

They are under the same magical defenses that the Champions of the Union sent by Serpenteye are.

That should help.

[edit]- Once there, they will concentrate on attacking Acererak. (he is there, right?)

Last edited:

I'm again opposed to this simulcrums race thing. It's rediculous and creates MASSSIVE increases in PL.

or can they just be dispelled? I think they are powerfull enough as a spell.. let alone being made permanent in this way.

I am opposed... anyone with me..? just ban it is my view on this one.

And Edena, in teh way I look at it you are missing 30 PL on my total PL. Should be 314..... if this is the delibirate missing of 30 PL, then I understand, but I most certainly have 30 PL more of active Formian troops at my disposal.

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
Serpenteye:

Alzem is back on the Prime, waiting for the Undead lord to attack as he will not attack first. As for Abas he is still in the Palace unless Edena says otherwise. (without his powers and no escape, just so he does not miss it)

Forsaken: I am with you on this one, mainly because I can not enter this race, due to restriction on my character. There can only be one of my character, otherwise that would be just wrong.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Forsaken One: What would probably be easier would be to limit the total PL of all the simulcrums of a given player. Like 30PL worth for everybody, except Kaboom and Sollir who can have 60PL worth.

Serpenteye

First Post
I agree with Forsaken One about the simulacrums race, it is rather absurd. I'm in favour of getting rid of it.

__
I'm sending the Champions of the Union of Oerth (half of my NPCs) and 10ppts of dragons to aid Alzem. They are hidden by 9th level invisibility, inscentabinity, inaudibility, inlifeforcedetectability and anti-divination and detection spells.

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
Not to interfere . . . but can't those with 10th level magic cancel any 9th level spell cast?

Including Wish?

Doesn't this mean that Kalanyr can make it very, very difficult for people to raise their uber-NPCs from the dead?

Just a thought. Maybe they'd have to cast a bunch of wishes at the same time -- think of the PL drain that might have on them, though :).

Forrester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases