(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Maudlin, sorry to keep bugging you about the map, i just want to be sure it's correct. That little island just under and to the left of the words "Tilvanot Peninsula" should be purple too.

No can do.

Mr draco, you can't do that. To do such a thing you'd need 10th levle magic to transport your 15 PL!!! half around the world in 1 month. To bring 15 PL there.. I'd say start marching :)

Forrester

First Post
Spoof said:
We should probable let Edena rule on this before we continue, but either way this fight will not take place here. I will let her rule before everyone know were I take you :)

Ahh what the he** I’ll tell

You suddenly find yourself standing on a Plane that seems familiar. Suddenly it strikes you as to where you are, the Palace of St. Cuthbert, and Alzem is standing there in front of you.

Hello there Anabstercorian I see you have made it to My home. Here is where we shall finish our battle, somewhere where no others can be injured, and this Battle will be completely lopsided, I am sorry to say. For you see Alzem Called to me and I answered his plea for Returbition for all the innocents you have killed and continue to kill. He may only Call upon Me in time of great need and Anger, and your slaughter of billions has caused this.

Whoa whoa whoa there!

First of all, Ab has NOT killed Billions. Can you imagine what level he would be? He's killed 10 million if he's lucky. Almost a tenth of the total number that I'm responsible for killing, I think. Not directly, though -- that's his bag.

Second of all, I'm sorry to say it's doubtful that Edena will let Cuthbert intervene directly in this battle, for that's basically what you're having him do. The gods are simply not participating in this little shindig -- else Ilsesine (or whatever the hell her name is) would show up, then Melkor, then Gruumsh, then everyone else. I think you're going to have to fight this one on your own :).

Forrester
Impartial Observer

Mr. Draco

First Post
Forsaken one, yeah, you're right, i had forgotten about that. Thanks. I edited the post, it falls within the rules now.

Spoof

First Post
It was something submitted with my Character

1. I could in times that fulfilled my Gods Portfolio assume the Avatar of St. Cuthbert.

2. When seeking Retribution for the greatest of Crimes I could Call upon St. Cuthbert and have him materialize up to 50% of his presence.

3. Others

As I stated at the start if this was going to happen I would invoke ALL of the powers against Anabstercorian, which is why we need to wait for her ruling. But as for the Avatar that one would allow me to move Anabstercorian there.

As for the Billions I had no Idea it was just a guess... AS for the battle if he ix-nays the Second power thing then that is fine we can still fight it out.

Last edited:

Spoof, Anabstecorian has a power level of 24! And Avatar of Acerak is supposed to be 20! It means that Anbstecorian has a good chance to defeat St Cuthbert`s Avatar, especially with Acerak on his side!

Spoof

First Post
Hence the knocking the staff out of his hand and using all the powers. Also when I entered 15ft of him he entered a Psyonicly Dead area. Yes I carry one around with me as my character has NO Psy levels in anything :) So without his staff and no Psy powers what would his power level be? Yes I made this character with the thought I might have to fight him in this game.

You have to admit it would be one hell of a way to end the turn, before he finds a way to free himself. I would never expect him to be taken out of the game so easily.

Last edited:

Edena, could you add Melf DARKBlade to my NPC Roster, he was resurrected back to life as a Shade, and is an eight Shadowlord. The same would happen with Queen Yolande, but Lord Melkor has too much fun torturing her spirit. ;)

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

Kalanyr stated when he next could do so, he was restoring Prince Melf BRIGHTBLADE to his old self. Previously you indicated this could be done with 10th level magic.

Also, he stated he would try to locate the Church of Shade's current location. This was stated a few days ago.:)

I ask all forces opposed to Acererak and Anabstercorian to aid Alzem. This may be our best chance.

I urge people to teleport NPCs. I will send Moghyr the Old, Orran Rilanth, Emperor Pa-ser the First and Empress Kuan Yi of Suhfang (both ghosts) to aid Alzem. The ghostly ones focus on the illithid.

A message is sent to the Union of Oerth:

"If you can send aid to Alzem, we have a chance to destroy two foes at once."

POSSIBLE SITUATIONAL MODIFIER:) : On the General RPG boards someone mentioned it is the feast eve of the historical St. Cuthbert. Does this act as a situational modifier for Spoof?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads