(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Don't worry, Festy Dog.

You are able to Wish your two lost NPCs back to life.

The treasure bit was a misunderstanding.
Someone tried to set you up, but failed as everyone realized it was a set-up.

By the way, Festy Dog, what is your Red Goo Rating?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Tharquish Empire (PL 25) announces it is joining the Union of Oerth as an ally.
From here on out, it is under the control of Mr Draco and Serpenteye.

The Tharquish Empire is on the map, to the west of Ishtarland (which it borders) and Lyrn.

The emissaries of the Union of Oerth have been busy, and their efforts have not been in vain.

Festy_Dog

First Post
*sigh of relief*

My red goo rating is 1. And from what i've heard all research material etc. that my ppl possess will be destroyed by the most effective means available.

And yes I'll wish my NPC's back, thx.

I'm sorry but I am having serious assessment at school this week and next so I'm having some difficulty keeping up. As far as I know my place has been messed up with red goo so I'll attempt to fix up what I can.

I'm really sorry but rping is a bit beyond me right now.

Edena, this turn crept up on me and I forgot to get my template to you. Do you still want it?

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
I believe positive emotions - such as love and compassion -- may be able to contain the Red Goo and help counter the growing evil in the world.

Prayers are said for the dead. Massive religious rallies of tolerant and loving faiths are held. Meditation classes are set up. Efforts are made to create a sense of calm to counter the growing evil in the world and the Red Goo.

I consult with the Angels of Hope Island, the UC of Toril, and the Eternal Empire of Toril for advice in this matter.

An effort is made to try to determine how to block or deflect a Red Goo attack.

I urge worldwide destruction of all Red Goo and Red Steel.

Lord Kalanyr is contacted for advice in how to help people overcome dark urges.

Festy Dog: No problem. It seemed completely illogical for you to take people's treasuries.

I think we need to solve the Blood Waste problem SOON.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I am changing one of my rulings.

Anabstercorian fails to enthrall Iggwilv with the Dictum because Iggwilv is run by Kalanyr, and Kalanyr has 10th level magic.

However, for all the rest of you with only 9th level magic and below, the Dictum is another matter.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
William, Forrester must choose to allow your emissaries through the Border Guard of Realmspace.

Nobody, not even you who have been friendly to the Torilians, may come and go to Realmspace without Forrester's express permission.

Only the Eternal Empire can, and in their weakened state they dare not send any more force to Oerth, or anywhere else.

So, Forrester, do you allow William's emissary in?

Uvenelei

First Post
The red goo is powered by bad feelings and mental states, eh? If the red goo itself has these emotions, we will try to deal with the goo as an intelligent entity.

The scene: A adamantium bathtub, filled halfway with a thick red liquid, is laying on top of a reclining couch. Beside the couch a balding elderly gentleman with a cigar in one hand and a notepad in the other is sitting in a chair. "Now", the old man says, "tell me about your father. Do you hate heem?"

:D

Zelda Themelin

First Post
OT

Hi, I mixed up the day. I am sorry, I am sorry.

Unfortunaly, I don't have time to join now, since I must attend my sister's wedding, and it is all over later this night.

I finally e-mailed draft of my template to Edena.

Ok, now you can all kick me.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Compliments of Anabstercorian, the people of the northern Flanaess are experiencing something new and awful.

Radiation sickness.

The 150 hits in the Godspires released a great cloud of it, and it is late autumn, so the prevailing winds are west-northwesterly, especially in the upper atmosphere.

The radiation blows southeastward over all of Blackmoor, then all of the Empire of Iuz except the far south.

Then, in spreads over all of the League of Warlords (whose entire population just mysteriously disappeared, which is becoming like a broken record, I know ...), then over all of the Alliance of Delrune.

The cloud spreads over the northern half of the Union of Oerth and all of the Thillronian Peninsula.

The people in the northern Empire of Iuz and in Delrune are the most affected, and there is widespread radiation sickness.
Magical healing has no effect on this illness.
A Heal spell, or Regeneration, or Restoration, is needed to halt the onslaught of this strange illness (that is not an illness, but a breakdown of the body.)

Many, many people die across the northlands, and there is widespread panic.
Nobody is familiar with the term radiation.
For these people, it is a strange illness from the blue, which is impervious to all normal efforts to stop it, all herbs, and even most magical spells.

Tokiwong and Creamsteak are soon up to their ears in troubles, as thousands, then tens of thousands, of people fall ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases