(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Draco

First Post
50? Thats, *counts* 250PL of simulcrums. OMG O_O WOW!

This is not a complaint post.

I am not complaining.

I'd just like it to be public knowledge that i will now spend even more time trying to find a way to gain PLs in response to the Simulcrum arms race.

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

Hazen will ask monks and gods of peaceful deities try to extend feelings of peace. We shall attempt to counter the hateful emotions in the Flanaess and elsewhere.

This discovery is shared with everyone. We will attempt to contain the Red Goo as much as possible.

Additionally, I will try to create as much peace and calm in my area as possible. We need to teach people to maintain calm. I even set up meditation classes if needed.

Also, I know Oerth has a Weave now. How is this new Weave being impacted by the Blood Wastes. Might it be possible to influence the Weave to help contain the Red Goo.

Kaboom, you are a Chosen of Mystra and perhaps the best person besides Kalanyr to pursue this.

Kalanyr: Check my idea where Acererak is. It is logical.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The First Touch

It has been two weeks since the beginning of Turn 5.

Everyone in the IR, except for Alzem, Maudlin, and Melkor is noticing a gradual metamorphosing of the people of Oerth.

Where the exposure to the Red Goo was the strongest, this metamorphosis occurs more quickly.
Where the exposure was the greatest, and especially in the case of those handling or wearing Red Steel, the change is very quick.

The skin color of the elves changes to a pleasant green, and eye and hair colors also change.
They gain the Anakok ability to survive with pleasure in the natural world (if it is a part of the natural world, and you can think of it, it's on the list of things the elves are immune to.)
The elves gain much greater strength (23 to 25) than they had, and far greater dexterity (24 to 27), enabling them to branchalate with ease.

The dwarves become even stockier.
They gain almost unlimited endurance (constitution 27 - 30)
They gain a great lust and greed for precious metals and gems far beyond what they had, but their ability to craft items of beauty out of stone and other materials is also greatly increased.

Humans become paler, fairer.
They gain unlimited endurance to pain, as if they were indeed a part of the cult of Loviatar.
They grow to enjoy pain, as a pleasurable sensation.
Their intelligence increases greatly (to an average of 17.)

Orcs gain immense strength (25 to 28), and immense physical endurance (constitution 21 to 23.)
They become more monstrous, but they also become taller, greater of stature.
Their intelligence also increases radically (jumping to an average of 14.)
They become able to move with utter silence, equaling the elves in this respect.

Halflings become wilder.
Much more hedonistic, much more live it up in their attitude.
They increase in height considerably, but not stature.
Their strength becomes incredible for their size (in the low 20s.)
Their dexterity increases to astonishing proportions (26 to 30.)

Both the elven race and the halfling race obtain the ability to eat leaves and gain sustenance from doing so.
They could eat only leaves, and be well nourished.
They also gain the ability to eat insects.
They become immune to all internal parasites.

Only Alzem's people do not manifest these changes, for only Alzem's people totally eschewed the Blood Goo on Turn 4.
The effects everyone is feeling now, are the results of your exposure on Turn 4 (not the current Turn, Turn 5.)

Everyone, worldwide, is beginning to radiate just the faintest aura of evil.
Except Alzem's people only.

It is even true of Mr Draco's people up on Luna.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I cannot stress enough that the current metamorphosis is the result of the meddling with the Red Goo on Turn 4.

People have meddled with it since.

Why, even as I write these words at least 5 of the Powers have a Red Goo Rating of 5, and one (the Union of Oerth) has increased it's rating to 4.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Kaboom's Chosen of Mystra states the Weave is still unaffected by the Red Goo.

- - -

The changes in the races affect your combat abilities:

All Powers now gain an additional + 1 / + 1 to their Attack / Defense Rating.
This is in addition to the bonuses given by a Red Goo rating of 4 or 5.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:

Why, even as I write these words at least 5 of the Powers have a Red Goo Rating of 5, and one (the Union of Oerth) has increased it's rating to 4.

What! No! on the contrary. We have been moving all our red goo and blood steel to an isolated location. Contact with the stuff is minimized. As of this moment our rating is 1( if possible 0).

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Is that so, Serpenteye?
Check with Mr. Draco, and see what he has been up to, concerning the Red Goo.

And perhaps location is not as important as you thought it was.
Nor precautions.

Perhaps INTENT was what was important.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Ok, let me start here because I have just returned from school to skim over the 2nd thread, I haven't read the first yet.

Silver Phase will ASSIST the Oerth Alliance in any way he can!!
If he is holding anything of theirs it is NOT by his doing!!
I could not defend myself because I WAS AT SCHOOL!!
I have lost 2 NPC's and am fairly irrate.

So bear with me because I have totally flipped out and need to tell people some things, Edena I have sent you an e-mail.

I haven't been here for any of this turn of the IR so far and this is the first I have seen so let me say this......

SILVER PHASE WILL HELP THE OERTH ALLIANCE, IN ANY WAY HE CAN!!!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases