(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
A second wave of robberies occurs.

In the Spirit Empire of Garnak, Darkness is robbed.
In the Pomarj, 'o Skoteinos is robbed.
In the east, the treasure hoard of Nubish is taken from the Union of Oerth.
Further east, on the Isle of the Phoenix, Kaboom is robbed.

Again, in every case, holes are found in the sides of the treasure vaults.
These holes always lead to little tunnels in the ground, which go down through solid rock, then back up to the surface, which ends the pursuit.

An infuriated search with 10th level magic is done, scrying every conceivable possible place, every conceivable person who could have been responsible.

It is all futile.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
(I originally posted this on the first thread but it was too late there. Thus, I'm reposting it here. :D)

William Ronald said:
Good to have Shyntara spellfire back.
Whew! :)

Mages and clergy under the control of Kalanyr are asked to examine Shyntara with 10th level magic. (For all I know, this could be a simulacrum they have released) And find the treasuries.
Heh. If I were Rhialto, I would actually create simulacrums of Shyntara this turn in the simulacrums arms race; they are PL 2 each! :D

Dungsweeper zombies, Darkness? You are being too kind.:)
:D Yeah... :p
Now that I'm free again, though, I'd even prefer to have them for interrogation...

IC: The alliance with Acererak is retracted, friendly powers (the Oerth Alliance, Kalanyr, but also the Dark Union) are informed that foreign agents were responsible and that the situation has been taken care of. Also, things in my nations return to normal. Thousands of people who were stopped at the borders may now enter, and all the foreign diplomats are invited to a celebration of Shyntara's.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
To Darkness

And just what kind of interrogation of the resurrected Agents of the Black Brotherhood does the beautiful Shyntara conduct? :)

I assume she personally interrogates them.

William Ronald

Explorer
Archcleric Hazen sends letters to the other IR powers inquiring about Loviatar:

"Loviatar is a deity of pain and tyranny well known to Toril. I thought her cult had been devoured by that of the Church of Shade. They are very secretive and dangerous."

Efforts are made to counter this new religion, both with reason and force. (I am playing a good power, so I have strong reasons to oppose this cult.)

"They are also the subject of humor on Toril. My ambassador Gwilym Raonul reported that a popular joke about the cult of Loviatar is its purported motto: 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.' I suppose that is the new motto of the Black Brotherhood.":D

A message is sent to the elves of Delrune asking if they have these abilities. I try to ascertain this for myself and determine if they have moved the treasuries.

Darkness

Re: To Darkness

Edena_of_Neith said:
And just what kind of interrogation of the resurrected Agents of the Black Brotherhood does the beautiful Shyntara conduct? :)

I assume she personally interrogates them.
You bet! I'll e-mail you about my plans for these... people later. :mad:
(ooc: For now, though, I leave them dead; I have to consult my books to find something suitable to do to them before I restore any of them to any semblance of life or - more likely - unlife. :D :D :D)

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena, Actually I noted that the elves of Delrune (creamsteak) may have special powers.

We redouble our diplomatic efforts towards Creamsteak. (where is he?)

William, thanks for the Idea, now to think up a title...

Darkness

William Ronald said:
'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.' I suppose that is the new motto of the Black Brotherhood.":D
No wonder; they have to be masochists to live and act like they do. :p

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I don't know. I'm pretty sure Creamsteak is offline.

The elves deny vehemently that they had anything to do with the theft, if that is what is implied.
They state they have no secrets they are hiding, and they have suffered from the Barrage just like everyone else did, and why is everyone getting on their case now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases