Size does matter: WOTC Large Red Dragon vs Reapers Dragon of fire

dargoth3

First Post
Has anyone here bought Reapers Dragon of Fire (2717 from there Dark Heavan range)?

if so

How big is it when fully assembled? and if you have the large Red dragon from Dragoneye which is bigger?

Thanks!

der_kluge

Adventurer
Just so happens that I bought this one last weekend, and just got through painting it last night. I painted it as a rust dragon, but I still need to go back and dry-brush in some orange and yellowish rust color to get the right effect.

I'd have to measure it, but it's a pretty decent size. The height is probably 3.5 inches or so, and the length is probably about 6 inches. If I have some time, I'll take a picture of it, and put a quarter in it for scaling for ya.

This is the fig in question:

Attachments

• 2717.jpg
    2717.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 561

dargoth3

First Post
die_kluge said:
Just so happens that I bought this one last weekend, and just got through painting it last night. I painted it as a rust dragon, but I still need to go back and dry-brush in some orange and yellowish rust color to get the right effect.

I'd have to measure it, but it's a pretty decent size. The height is probably 3.5 inches or so, and the length is probably about 6 inches. If I have some time, I'll take a picture of it, and put a quarter in it for scaling for ya.

This is the fig in question:

Ok it will be much appreciated

I saw it in a store but the minis all chopped up so it wasnt possiable to determine its size when assembled

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
dargoth3 said:
Ok it will be much appreciated

I saw it in a store but the minis all chopped up so it wasnt possiable to determine its size when assembled

It it's six inches in length, that's about double the size of the Dragoneye Large Red Dragon.

There will be a Huge Dragon of some colour in Archfiends, but it probably will still be smaller than the Reaper Dragon. (OTOH, much more portable! ;))

Cheers!

Olive

Explorer
MerricB said:
There will be a Huge Dragon of some colour in Archfiends, but it probably will still be smaller than the Reaper Dragon. (OTOH, much more portable! ;))

You mean giants of legend right?

Hmmm... just noticed that they are stopping makign the 1st DnD minis box set... i miht head into town today to try to pick up some singles of the rares i'm missing.

dargoth3

First Post
MerricB said:
It it's six inches in length, that's about double the size of the Dragoneye Large Red Dragon.

Cheers!

Thanks

I assume you mean Giants of Legend

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
dargoth3 said:
Thanks

I assume you mean Giants of Legend

Oh, yes - of course. Sorry about that. :)

There will be a huge dragon in Giants of Legend. We can hope that they put out an individual D&D Miniature version of a Colossal Dragon (c.f. mage knight) at some point.

Cheers!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases