(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 3)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Edena here.

Turn 5 continues, but is suspended for the moment.

During this suspension, I need the following:

- You must not e-mail me, for any reason
- You must not reply to my e-mails to you

I have a large number of e-mails to reply to, you see, and to make Rulings on, and I am way behind you

- You must not post questions to me on the board

I cannot answer them

I must answer the questions that have already been posted in the last thread

Mr. Draco

First Post
Gotcha! No problem.

[edit]- Darkness, if you could close the interlude thread i created, it would be great, as there is no further need for it.

Last edited:

Sorry guys but I have been spending over half of my power level on magical research from the first turn, and I lost some battles because of it, and now I get help from some other factions! Not to mention I am able to use 10th and 11th level magic on Toril, and have descendants of Netherese on my side!

Great!

Terry's back! Great I'm gonna stay up late tonight cause I want my answers! Hehehe, take your time m8! Hope you had a good nights rest.
Were all anxious about the rulings and the replies. Don't be hasty about them, just take the time. I guess we rather all wait another hour or 2 and get decent responses in nice full format instead of quit and rash answers just to get it all done.

Serpenteye

First Post
It's alright, Melkor. We all recieved freebies last turn and this turn. Maudlin, William and me and Draco all got more for free than you did.

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
Actuall I was able to account for all of my PL last turn, and didi not get any free, or extra reserves. AS for the turn it will continue

Cackle!

Edena it is 5:15 here and I will be off the computer for the next hour or so. I will catch back up then... Time to go home.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases