(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 3)

Black Omega

First Post
The people of AnaKeris are very friendly to your people, Black Omega. Since you are trying so hard to be friendly back, something of a true friendship begins to take hold. Something approaching real trust is occurring. The people of AnaKeris are awed and thrilled by the Faerie in any case. The people of the Eternal Empire send out an emissary stating they wish no hostilities, will leave Oerth as soon as they can, and will fight only if they are attacked. Nobody on AnaKeris knows anything about Red Goo. The Red Goo has not reached AnaKeris yet.
Well, that's some good news.:) Keep onworking at deepening ties with AnaKeris, send over gifts..Wiliam isn't the only one with fine wine.:) And invite a delegation of the Ana Karis to visit Vesve. Good news that they've not enountered the red goo or steel. I know they might be offered it, so at least they have the 411 now and what they'd be dealing with. And a hearty 'Bye' to the Eternal Empire. We're content to let them go in peace. I'm sure the AraKeris can find some use for that fortified base is anything it left behind. The fae present willcheck out the base one the EE leaves, for anything interesting as well.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to stamp out the Cult of Loviatar - especially with the change in the human race being caused by the metamorphose.
I guess that was inevitable...the worship of Loviatar works hand in hand with the effects of the red goo. I imagine these cults are digging in even deeper in other areas where the red goo is having a stronger effect. So we'll let other governments we're friendlywith know what's up with these cults.

And hey, Kal! If Hope Island already has that Mythal thing covered and you still want to build one...give us a call.;)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Edena_of_Neith said:
Acererak won't be able to control PC undead.

(The Moderator goes offline for now. Darkness, when this thread reaches 200 posts, Turn 5 is over.)
Got it. :)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Edena_of_Neith said:
END OF TURN 5.
Got that, too. Heh. Plus, I am confused now... :p But I think I should leave thread open until it reaches 200 posts (if not, please tell me).

Remove ads