(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 3)

kaboom

First Post
How many Magicbane Bats are there now?

Mr. Draco, if I can have a 10 mile x 20 mile area in the new continent, I'll move as many troops as you want to it.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena, ignore this post until you finish with the emails.

Actually Kaboom, I won't need your services, you can still have a 1 square mile land for your settlement.

As edena posted on page 3 of the thread "(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 4 to Turn 5" in his post at 12:30AM on 3-12-2002, "Also, you will gain a force that can strike anywhere in the world, during the Turn - dragons are fast fliers!)"

And since i posted that the 15PL sent there was composed of Gem Dragons, (besides the member of Kas' elite guard, who returned there after the giant battle), there should be no problem with my moving those 15PL there.

More troops will have to wait, true, but those 15PL are there now.

[edit]- Kaboom, i'll give you a 10 x 10 mile area if you'll ferry 10PL worth of other troops there this turn. But the restriction on no military forces (police are ok) still applies.

Black Omega- I thought you were ok with us claiming Polaria and you were setting up your settlement. In case the situation is otherwise, i'll give you 10x10 mile area instead of the 1x1, because you were one of the first to the continent, so long as you don't contest it. k?

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
edena:
me playign vecna? think not LOL I think I rather failed the one time I have taken hios place ever (you remember as you were the player). And again doesn't help much when I only know a fraction of what is posted hehe really just read everything from ym last post to now and have no idea what half was (read rather fast hehe). Besides to use an expression from PvP online comic, I am more of the Passive Aggressive side of the force.

uh uh uh! I contest the claim of polaria *snickers* just kidding not a part of the IR actively hehe.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases