(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 3)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Welcome back, big E

You know my intention - To smack down on Alzem. You also know my capabilities - I Graft Weapon'ed the True Staff to my hand a long time ago. He's not taking it away. And I CERTAINLY think I can deal with his little soul-ripping gaze.

Anyhoo, that's what we've been arguing about in your abscence. Looks like a grand PC royal rumble. So that should probably be the next thing you work on after your mass-e-mail-reply.

Mr. Draco

First Post
I'd like to take this lull in the turn to give Edena a big congratulations on the way he's handled the IR so far. Good job, and keep up the good work!

Mr. Draco

First Post
Kaboom, actually, as of the last notice, Anab was trapped in St. Cuthbert's realm, and Alzem and all the NPCs were at a showdown with Acererak, who was trapped there and couldn't escape due to Kalanyr's magic.

Maudlin

First Post
I'm also a little confused as to the situation :)

AFAIK, Anabstercorian and Acererak allied alliteratingly and took the fight to Alzem... that's a combined PL of 49. It's easy enough to keep the fight fair, after that. Spells cast to divert any teleports into the area, or attacking in a place where the rest of the world doesn't instantly know about it... standard precautions. We aren't fumbling debutantes here, bubba :)

I'm also quite sure Alzem can't just decide to teleport off Anabstercorian to where he's harmless, so I can't quite respond until that's ruled upon. Same thing about becoming 50% of a deity.

The aim isn't to kill or destroy, anyway, only to humiliate and maybe pour some tar in his feathers :D

dagger

Adventurer
Just to make things clear I am sending the following NPCs to help Alzem.

Keoghtom (demipower) PL 5
Murlynd (demipower) with two 2 .45 caliber pistols, :) PL 5
Olinstaad Corond, Kingdom of Ulek WITH Axe of the Dwarvish Lords(NPC, dwarf, ) PL 21

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases