Demogorgon and Graz'zt Stats

Aim4MyHead

First Post
I know that the statistics for Graz'zt and demogorgon (along with some others) appeared in the BoVD, but i cant seem to find the BoVD nearby and would really appreciate it if someone put up the stats for these two as i think i may need it in my next session.

(i believe that theres actual information on their goals etc, which i dont need)

So yeah please it would really help me out a bunch

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Sorry, no-can-do. The BoVD is not included under the SRD, which means that it'd be illegal to post them here.
I do recall that The Serge posted alternative (much more powerful) versions of the more iconic demon lords in the Homebrews forum last year, if that helps.

Demiurge out.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Jim,

They aren't there any more. I checked. Orcus is and Bahoment along with a few others. But not Demogorgon or Graz'zt. That being said, they ARE in the Crypt. I'll post the links here: Demogorgon and Graz'zt

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
Grazzt said:

yeppers. i didn't get past Orcus and Demogorgon when reading the above posts. juiblex and yeenoghu are also in there.

baphoment, fraz-Urb'Iuu, Kostchtchie, and Pazuzu are in the 1edADnD MM2, 1983 with Graz'zt.

most of these are now in the Tome of Horrors from Necromancer Games WW8387

Remove ads