(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 5 - Turn 6 (Thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagger

Adventurer
Well I'm not cloning anything or anyone because all my NPCs are unique and it might hurt their feelings.

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
ooc

Anabstercorian I might just not have read all posts and such (I most certainly don't read all... at least not very carefully), but how the heck did you loss with that artifact (PL 24? that is crazy!)? I am kindda wondering, and even more so why the heck the staff hasn't more or less destroyed alzem by now (holding it and with its ego.... I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole).

that fight thing really makes me crazy (well beyond the fever and such) since I have no ideaa how you lost heh.

finally I would say a Simucralum race is just fine... keep it in the same line as every other race... one per turn or whatever.

dagger

Adventurer
I didnt tell you he could do or not do those things, I just think Edena should be the Moderator.

Spoof

First Post
Well mainly I think it would be because I cannot be mind controlled. Second I do not know if it was overlooked in Anabstercorian’s character description but nowhere does it say the artifact has that power, or that it is evil. It only states that it seeks to further the goals of the Illithid Empire. I could just as easy give it to the Neolithid for them to use so it would have no reason to even attempt it.

Oh one thing I did forget was to use magic to de-graft Anabstercorian’s hand off the staff, that would be just sick walking with it attached forever. But Edena I DO keep the hand.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Oh come on, Anab isn't that strong. 1 of my NPC's (PL 2) could beat him in a one on one battle (without moderating that is). What's he going to do against Quickened Innate Time Stops and Quickened Heightened Disjunctions with a DC around 80...? It's just about who wins initiative, cause I won't survive 3d4 Admixtured Meateor Swarm...(well, there is a *chance* I survive...)

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
So far I haven't seen anybody writing that they approve of the "simulacrum revolution" in its current version, with the possible exception of Sollir . The general opinion seems to be that it is far too overpowered.
_

We didn't have all our undead killed. The intelligent, classed undead were resurrected back to life. They are made aware of the threat Acererak poses. The unintelligent undead are fools, they are cattle that can easily be slaughtered by their masters.
_

Kalanyr, your cleaning crew will be allowed to preach against violence and for loving, but will not be allowed to even mention your deities in any way and must respect the laws of the Union when in our territory.

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
I think that the simulcrum arms race is too powerful right now, mabey 1 simulcrum per tern, 3 for myself and Sollir.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Serpenteye- Fine. But if asked about it they will still spread the word. If you press any further than that you're just gonna end up with a bunch of insurrectionists as opposed to healers.So are the above terms acceptable or should my emisaries retreat from your holdings?

Serpenteye

First Post
Kalanyr- It's acceptable. They won't be asked though, the vast majority of the people are fanatical worshipers of the God Emperor and the rest wouldn't dare speaking about religion with foreigners. They are quite aware that heresy is a crime that is punished severely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases